• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

i wonder if he has a life outside this world domination thing, kinda makes it hard to ship him. ah well. he can have Jupiter

Oh probably not. Well, he has his machines, but that'll only get him so far. Sad, really.

Of course, in DPA anyway he'll have to learn to have a life outside his conquest. But he can do it. And heck yes Jupiter will be there. And Mitsumi. And Saturn and Mars too. Dear god he'll have some of the hottest people in Sinnoh to choose from.

I love Team Galactic, I really want them to come back

And I like JupiterxLooker

Team Glactic suck and this shipping is pointless trash,i'm glad it will never happen because it sucks big time.

My team galactic shipping...?

Well, I guess Jupiter/Mars is pretty cute ^_^

I really love Ginga (Cyrus/Saturn)

But my favorite... is DPMaleGruntShipping XD
Really it's just male galactic grunt x male galactic grunt, but one of my favorite artists on DA does the cutest pics of two male galactic grunts together.

This shipping is a piece of mother fucking shit that will never happen at all,this shipping is pure god damn shit,i will hack this stupid retarded mother fucking site and mess it up good when i'm not busy that is.

The shippings I like involving members of Team Galactic are BetelgeuseShipping, GingaShipping, TBHShipping, ThreeDaysShipping, PlatinaShipping (Cyrus/Giratina), GodComplexShipping, PeacenikShipping, Cyrus/Sird, ChainReactionShipping (Cyrus/Lucas), okay, long story short just about any pairing involving Cyrus, heh heh. It's so fun shipping characters who would hate being shipped.

As for non-Cyrus pairings, I like Jupiter/Looker, ElectricTentacleShipping, and uh... okay, I can't think of any more Galactic Pairings that don't involve Mister No-Romance-Allowed.

I'm posting in 2012 and the last post was in 2010…is this wrong -_-

Conjunctionshipping I guess? It just seems like they're together a lot in the manga. The anime shows a couple, also.

I got my first Generation IV game in 2012…so I'm pretty far behind

for me my preference is
BetelgeuseShipper - Cyrus & Mars
JovianShipper - Saturn & Jupiter

i like cyrus and mars beacuse she genuinly seemed upset by the loss of cyrus and cyrus seemed to trust her with certain important tasks.Sometimes i hink it would only work one sided though.
I like saturn and jupiter because i feel that they have interesting chemestry.

overall i do like all the main team galactic characters.

Betelgeuse (Cyrus x mars) works well too but I think it's more on Mars' side.

well thats true but mostly because cyrus tries to be emotionless.But he may have some affinty for her simply he seems to trust her with very important missions.But i agree it's definatly more on mars' side

The shippings I like involving members of Team Galactic are BetelgeuseShipping, GingaShipping, TBHShipping, ThreeDaysShipping, PlatinaShipping (Cyrus/Giratina), GodComplexShipping, PeacenikShipping, Cyrus/Sird, ChainReactionShipping (Cyrus/Lucas), okay, long story short just about any pairing involving Cyrus, heh heh.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned PlatinaShipping before. Giratina's Platinum Pokedex entry says it was "banished for its violence", and I can't see any other reason it wouldn't just attack Cyrus instead of taking him to the Distortion World.

It's so fun shipping characters who would hate being shipped.

Rocco/Io? He seems to annoy everyone, which is almost as funny as everyone annoying Cyrus.

Also, is there a name for Mars/Diamond?

I'm a huge supporter of SinfulShipping. I may be the strange one here, but I personally think that there's more to it than just the mutual dislike those two share with each other. Their last dialogue at Stark Mountain in Platinum gave me a lot of thinking. Specifically, I'm talking about when Mars says "We're going back to being ordinary girls." and after she's gone, Jupiter replies "...Says you. An "ordinary girl" you're not." I believe that this pretty much implies that they knew each other before they even joined Team Galactic. And this could lead to a lot of theories about what their relationship was in the past and how they came to hate one another. Those two lines are what got me into shipping them together. It's so intriguing. What did Jupiter mean when she said that Mars "is not an ordinary girl"? What happened between them? Did they have a romantic relationship that, for whatever reason, shattered and therefore they had a grudge against one another ever since? So many possibilities... or maybe it's just me.

That's one theory that makes one wants to dig more to try and discover more about it. I mean, you can't have a grudge like this on somebody without a good reason, and a possible break-up on whatever past relationship they had could have triggered that hate Jupiter and Mars had at the end of Platinum (whether the relationship was friendly or lovely, that we might never know).

Does crossover shippings counts in this thread or is it only "Team Galactic member X Team Galactic member" ? If that's not the case... Well, it would be kind of difficult to name a ship, since the only character from Team Galactic that I like aside of Mars is Cyrus, but I think of him as somebody who would be OoC if he expressed love for somebody. My only answer would be Saturn X Mars (ConjunctionShipping, I believe ?), but only because this is the likeliest shipping I can see happening.

Does crossover shippings counts in this thread or is it only "Team Galactic member X Team Galactic member" ?

No, there's plenty of other characters that have already been mentioned, and no one has complained yet. As long as there's at least one Team Galactic member, it should be fine.

Oh, coolio ! As you can see in my signature, I have done a fanfic featuring my Galactic ship of choice [/ShamelessAdvertising]. The reason I support Beastman from F-Zero and Mars is kind of random actually : I was trying to sleep when I thought of these two characters. Then in the morning, I've thought of the odds of that couple happening and the end result ? I support it now to the point where it's now my crossover OTP.

Yep, quite the weird reason but I don't care. If you need more elaborations, ask me !

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom