• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

I think it is a delicious new frenemy ship. I did always imagine Jupiter being the slightly flirty type, even if the recipients happen to be someone on the other side who doesn't fall for her tricks.

... and to be honest, I really do see Jupiter/Looker as frenemies at the least, if only because the two of them were just talking so very casually despite the situation in the opening scene of DP150.

Not to mention her apparently random curiosity at what Looker's fate would be after he had gotten himself captured. Granted, that might've just been her attempt to make Charon shut up as well.

... But hey, we shippers like to take what we can get. XD

Anyway, so I hear a lot of people are shipping Jupiter/Looker now. Your thoughts?

I sure as hell would.:-D What would that ship be called anyways? I think a chibi fanart of that ship would be adorable... but what chibis AREN'T adorable? Unless they were drawn really sloppy...

On a side note, I coulda swore Jupiter was about to unleash some b-slappin' on Charon for his evil laugh.:lol:

Jupiter/Looker is a no for me. I'm not really a fan of Looker. Well, except when in my head he's voiced by Daran Norris.

However, I'm a fan of Sinfulshipping (Mars/Jupiter). I mean, come on, who doesn't love the snippy relationship they have with each other? That's hwat. Actually, Mars is my Team Galactic Little Black Dress. I like her on Ariana (for Seeingredshipping), Cynthia (for Prowessshipping) and Candice (for Inamoratashipping). ^^

I like her on Ariana (for Seeingredshipping)

Ariana is Athena on HG/SS isn't she? She almost looks like an older, taller version of Mars (their hairstyle look similar, besides being red).

Now I have two favorite ships... SaturnXMars and JupiterXLooker.:look:

Ariana is Mars' mother how can you ship that mess :bash:

I feel as though shipping anything besides Betelgeuse is entirely futile, seeing as it is canon. Cyrus is sort of a non-matter because he would not be interested in a relationship otherwise and Mars would never leave him or change affections.

Now obviously Saturn and Jupiter are over 20 and thus liable to have interests in physical, emotional and romantic relations. A love interest not on the team is a rather implausible scenario, and you can't tell grunts apart, so the only logical choice is each other.

Pluto only has eyes for Rotom, after all.

Any other ships are simply not a reasonable possibility :look:

What would that ship be called anyways?

It would be called sexy. :naughty: Actually, Jupiter/Looker is already known as ComelyShipping. And I agree, some chibis should be drawn for it. Maybe I will this weekend. :3

THANKS A LOT DARKIE, YOU MADE ME SHIP BERTHAXCHARONXAGATHA.
D:

WHAT WHEN IN THE WORLD DID I MAKE YOU SHIP THAT D:

Have you been stalking my posts? B|

Last edited:
heyy guys. i would love to join~ i love team galactic, my favorite shipping between the group would have to be infaredshipping, mars x dawn, but that is because it is so easy to ship mars with anything. she is so cuteeeeee x; i love to ship charon with rotom and toy robots too. so beware.

~xxTogekiss

join? WHO JOINS A THREAD. people come and go! it's such a fun place! IT'S STILL GOING ON WHEN I'M DEAD FROM HERE TOO I'M SO HAPPY! :D :D

anyways. TG FINALE TG FINALE. Last episode on Saturday! I'm so sad, like wtf, WHYYYYYY. they're such amazing characters, and everybody else wants to rush them through to get to their retarded poke league ..NO I JUST WANT MORE GALACTIC! ;0;

Anyways. shipping shipping.
I still like my thing in the finale as Mars wants Cyrus (of course EVERYONE DOES) and goes after, Saturn stops her cause he's MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER *shooooottttttt* nah. But it's cute. It's adorable. I love how they had him stop her. I mean, I would want anyone to stop her because if Mars died I would have been so depressed and pissed and raeeegeeeddd. But Saturn stopping her was <333333333333!
And of course, Saturn wants Cyrus like woah too. And Jupiter wants Cyrus like duhh. Mars is just a little whiny wack which is why she was like "NU I MUST GO WITH YOUUUUU DAMNIT SATURN D:"

Frankly I think instead of stopping Mars, they all should have been trying to stop CYRUS. It was clear that what he was doing wasn't what any of them, including himself, were after, and that he was delusional as all fuck.

Now, who was it that was requesting the Jupiter/Looker chibis? It's rough but it's something. :3

(Spoiler'd because it's kinda big... and maybe a little on the suggestive side.)
2cijtx2.png
Not gonna lie, I'm seriously starting to ship it, if only because the idea of Jupiter dominating Looker just seems ridiculously hot awesome.

Last edited:
heyy guys. i would love to join~ i love team galactic, my favorite shipping between the group would have to be infaredshipping, mars x dawn, but that is because it is so easy to ship mars with anything. she is so cuteeeeee x; i love to ship charon with rotom and toy robots too. so beware.

~xxTogekiss

BEWARE!?
I'm pretty sure we all ship EleTen.

Now, who was it that was requesting the Jupiter/Looker chibis? It's rough but it's something. :3

(Spoiler'd because it's kinda big... and maybe a little on the suggestive side.)
2cijtx2.png
Not gonna lie, I'm seriously starting to ship it, if only because the idea of Jupiter dominating Looker just seems ridiculously hot awesome.

omfa....I THINK I LUFF YOU even more, DARKIE-CHAN~!

Sadly, I think I ship this now as well. IT'S THE GALACTIC FINALE, SO OF COURSE IT'S CANON.

Oh, getting back to drawing ships, so look for something next week.

Aw, no one likes Saturn and Jupiter... Shame, because I do. Oh well. I think alot of the Galactic 'ships are somewhat odd... Like Cyrus with....well, anyone. :)

It's funny how the ConjuctionShippers all think of themselves as somewhat of a minority group, yet here seem to be the majority. I myself support it, and also ComelyShipping. Yayz.

Huh. I thought this thread would be booming right now.

Anyway! A theoretical topic for the anime! Let's say that Cyrus somehow managed to BECOME a god in that new universe of his and set about recreating his agents in their new, perfect, emotionless forms. What other changes would he make to them? Bear in mind this is a shipping thread and HE, if no one else, still has emotions.

He'd prolly erase the Team Galactic ships from the face of the Earth, and take us shippers with it... because that's just how he does.:smokin:

Did I see some little Conjunction shipping in that thar episode yesterday?:awww:

He'd prolly erase the Team Galactic ships from the face of the Earth, and take us shippers with it... because that's just how he does.:smokin:

Did I see some little Conjunction shipping in that thar episode yesterday?:awww:

A little Betelgeuse, too.

no, you didn't.
do not delude yourself into thinking the writers are truly that bad as to put in conjunction hints. as much as i dislike them even i recognize they are betelgeuse-only. a benefit to me.

conjunction only has a 'big' fanbase outside of the general spp[f] community. as you have all cried about previously, jovianshipping dominates sppf and its irc server.
for good reason.
also i feel if you asked smogon's forum their opinion they would provide JOVIANSHIPPING due to the dominance of females' opinions on a sausagefest forum and most of the females being jovianshippers/not caring.

regarding this discussion topic:
cyrus probably would not even bother remaking saturn and jupiter. they are trivial and flawed individuals, much moreso than mars. mars' blind loyalty would be remembered - saturn and jupiter still retained too much individuality and did not obey his wishes 101% of the time.
obviously pluto would not even be considered for this situation.
mars on the other hand would be the easiest for him to remake. she would be similar enough to her old-world self it would not trouble him to have her freedom of thoughts/will taken from her as she already gave herself up willingly to him previously.
simply because he existed from before his new world he would eventually get lonely ruling alone and remake mars to be his subserviant queen, unable to think what he doesn't want her to and rebel.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom