• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Hikari!

Reaction score
Come on, who could resist drawing them?

Team_Hikari.jpg

Nothing much to say, except I finished this one this afternoon.

You forgot to add Buizel, and watch as you receive numerous death threats because BUIZEL IS NOT DAWN'S!

Besides that, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Kawaii!

Well, I drew this about one month or more ago, when I didn't have a clue Buizel would be Dawn's pokemon. ^^; Besides, Buizel is not yet part of the team. ;P

Anyway, thanks for the comment Habu.

This is cute. I really like the use of the brown outline, the expression on Buneary's face, and the background, which feels kind of like a painting.

They look so adorable together, don't they? I love your style of soft shading. And Buneary thinking about Pikachu, aaw. The background is very fitting as well.

Hey, I think I recognize your art from dA. ^^ I'm a big fan of your style.

Po-CHAMA!
I love Dawn's Piplup! It's so cool (and funny)!
I think your picture really captures what Dawn's pokemon are like. I know it doesn't touch your best work but I like it (especially the pikachu, it looks really good, and I like the pose. It's very cute and original). I also like the background, especially the clouds. They are very nice with the blending (and shape especially, very realistic and impressive), it looks hand-painted

Yet another excellent pic from one of my favorite artists.

I bet Scott85 would die of excitement if he ever saw a pic from you of Dawn and May in some sort of cute (even non-perverted) pose. :p

Wow this is amazing! I know next to nothing about the D/P amime and Dawn but this sure makes me want to check it out!

Oooh, so cute! I love the soft warm colors, and the poses are great! <3

I said nothing about fanservice, I just said a cute pose. It's up to you how to interpret that. :p Besides, I wouldn't request anything...that far. Not that I'm requesting anything at all that is, cause I'm not. :p

Just to clear that up.

Back
Top Bottom