• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Photos?

Stuntology

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score
I thoght that the 'team photographer' feature sounded rather cool, so i decided to try it out. So, I looked up all of the appropriate locations for today on bulbapedia, and searched for the cameraman. I must have talked to EVERY SINGLE npc in each area, and couldn't find him anywhere! Does anybody have more deatils and/or restrictions involving the team photo feature?

Just when you least expect it, Cameron the Photographer!

*snap*

Keep an eye out for a new guy in towns, bald, always facing North.

I thoght that the 'team photographer' feature sounded rather cool, so i decided to try it out. So, I looked up all of the appropriate locations for today on bulbapedia, and searched for the cameraman. I must have talked to EVERY SINGLE npc in each area, and couldn't find him anywhere! Does anybody have more deatils and/or restrictions involving the team photo feature?
You also need to have the days correct.

He also doesn't appear until you have the Plain Badge... at least according to the guide. I sure haven't found him, and I've checked the right places at the right times.

He also doesn't appear until you have the Plain Badge... at least according to the guide. I sure haven't found him, and I've checked the right places at the right times.

Thank you! This is exactly what i was looking for!

I've ran into him three times now. I guess I just got lucky because I was never looking for him.

And here I was sick of running into Cameron instead of a different NPC. I keep forgetting that Cameron is the bald guy apparently facing north.

I guess running into Cameron for me has been luck then.

Just as someone said: "Just when you least expect it, Cameron the Photographer" because every time I got fooled. I didn't know it was Cameron until I talked to him. The only time I was expecting it was his house in Cianwood, but he had an automatic camera. And some other dude was in his house.

Really? I always talk to him by accident thinking hes somebody else, only to die a little in the inside when he says his line... :banghead:

i literally take his words when he says "Just when you least expect it." I find him randomly almost everyday i've played since i got the game on release date.

I ALWAYS find him all over the place without trying, and it's always when my party is full of HM Slaves and such so I don't want my picture taken.

Swap your team around. Cameron won't leave if you say no, switch, and return. However, it wouldn't be exactly representative of your actual team now would it?

I've ran into this guy a ton of times. One time I entered the Slowpoke Well, and when I left he was standing right outside the entrance. Kind of creepy...

Swap your team around. Cameron won't leave if you say no, switch, and return. However, it wouldn't be exactly representative of your actual team now would it?

I'd switch to my actual team. Actual team = Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Ampharos, Espeon, Wobbuffet. I have a Bibarel, Tropius and Golduck for HM Slaves, which are usually in my party when i run into him.

Your actual team is the one that gets you there. Not just the six biggest batters you have in Bill's Boxes that you pull out on special occasions. Isn't that the moral lesson they've been driving home, too?

My Lv15 Dratini may have done nothing but let me throw a Max Revive and get subsequently smeared in my combat against Lance, but if she hadn't, the battle would have been lost.

Your actual team is the one that gets you there. Not just the six biggest batters you have in Bill's Boxes that you pull out on special occasions. Isn't that the moral lesson they've been driving home, too?

My Lv15 Dratini may have done nothing but let me throw a Max Revive and get subsequently smeared in my combat against Lance, but if she hadn't, the battle would have been lost.

I have my battlers out for everything except traveling to places where I need a HM Slave. The HM Slaves sit in the box more. I have my full team against any real battles as well. The photographer always happens to be there when I have the HM Slaves out though, and I never recognize him as the photographer.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom