• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Somari

Reaction score
I can post this, right? Then speculate.

What hasn't Game Freak done yet? They've done a mafia/yakuza, a Neo mafia/yakuza (or wannabe mafia if you want), environmental extremists cults and an actually well-designed extremist cult with an emotionless leader who has a Kira sized God complex.

Or maybe they will make a Neo team. A Neo Magma - Aqua- Galactic would be nice.

Moderator Notice: While this thread began in February of 2010 as a place to speculate on the name of the new team, apparently at some point after Team Plasma was officially announced it became or was merged with (possibly both) a discussion thread for all things Team Plasma. Since the speculation part of the thread ended some time ago, there's no need to post with new Team names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The villian team.

Team Soviet Union
Team People's Republic
Team Queada
Team North Korea
ect

No villain team at all.

I second this motion.

It would be better to have a small group of antagonists that didn't have so many thugs running everywhere. Like five bad guys like the Rocket Execs or Galactic Commanders... only with no underlings to boss around.

While I don't expect this from a Pokémon game...

What about the possibility that you're against a team of good guys, being tricked by a bad guy into fighting them throughout the game, only to find out you were on the bad side during the climax.

(It's a stretch, but a "choose your path"-type thing where you either decide to stay on the bad side, or switch to the good side would be cool too. I really doubt that would happen though. :p)

While I don't expect this from a Pokémon game...

What about the possibility that you're against a team of good guys, being tricked by a bad guy into fighting them throughout the game, only to find out you were on the bad side during the climax.

(It's a stretch, but a "choose your path"-type thing where you either decide to stay on the bad side, or switch to the good side would be cool too. I really doubt that would happen though. :p)
There isn't a hope in Hell but it is a nice idea.

I would like a "Choose-your-own-path" thing. It will never happen in a non-fan game but that would be awesome;
You can become a part of an evil team or fight them; You could either still participate in gym battles or they could change it so that you go through the "Team" hierarchy. Or maybe go undercover. That Lyra/Ethan rocket look does look like a test for different clothing.

Team Anonymous
Team Hackers on Steroids
Team Chanology

I'd personally rather have a team that is small, and actually powerful, with their members posing a threat to you and the region throughout the game.

I'd personally rather have a team that is small, and actually powerful, with their members posing a threat to you and the region throughout the game.

More terrorism would be nice. Galactic and regular TR weren't very violent to humans. Also less obnoxious members.

Whoever they are, I want them to distance themselves from legendary pokemon. No more 'Chase the legend!' plots. Just give me a straight-up evil team.

Whoever they are, I want them to distance themselves from legendary pokemon. No more 'Chase the legend!' plots. Just give me a straight-up evil team.

Galactic and TA/TM were more so related cults who needed such Pokemon to achieve their goals.

I want an evil team that just wants to be bad. Not try to destroy/flood the world/sea.

A bit of stealing / attempts to seize power. None of this "I'm going to rule the world because I'm going to rip it apart! Bwa ha ha haaaa!" bullshit we've been fed recently.

Back
Top Bottom