• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Anyways... I wonder what their English names will be. If the meanings of the Sages' names are supposed to be colors, then it's fairly easy to guess what they'll be anyways.

The names will probably be the same, just translated into English obviously.

Rotto
Jaro
Sumera
Ryokushi
Asura
Vio

Simple enough.

A Japanese name?

Impossible

only unless the character is wearing an obviously Japanese outfit will it remain

there's a reason why Erika is still Erika

and Kyo has Koga as an english name (Janine is slightly Japanese if you think about it)

Hmm..."Goetis", I like it.

In fact, I was just reading about the Goetia the other day.

How about Team Kronos a gang who operate in the Mesolith Region who pretty much do fossil smuggling. They commonly use saurian and other reptiallian pokemon due these pokemon are very common in the Mesolith Region, infact they even use some of the previous generation reptile starters which are avaible in the wild in the Mesolith Region.

Why the villains must named as Team **Whatsoever**? The naming sense is just so lame, and that "Team" in front causes a mental shrinkage of the size of the villain's organization. (Which means, they "sound" small.)

At least neglect the word "Team" in front, then whatever the villain Game Freak is going to make, I would not mind.

There is only one villain EVER in the history of Pokemon games that is no "Team" in front of its name: Cipher in Pokemon XD.

How about "The _________ Mafia"!

Also, Team Plasma's Goal(Pokémon liberation from humans...i.e. PokéPETA!) is more relevant to real-world than Team Magma/Aqua, Team Galactic, The Societea, The Go-Rock Squad, Team Dim Sun, Cipher, Team Rocket, Team Great Rocket, The Phobos Battalion and Team Snagem put together!

I except , Pokémon Pinchers(Poaching(I count them separate from the Societea) and Team Miror B.(Petty theft), since they are more realistic.

in G6 i want a team called team Shadow and i want them to be based off of ninjas

If Team Rocket ever gets a return (no matter how unlikely) in the form of a separtist branch who decided to disobey Giovanni's order for the organisation inital disbandment and broke off taking most of the strongest members and renaming their organsation Rocket Cosa.

Team Irrelevence lol jk
i was actually thinking of a team that uses a ninja theme

There could be a team that formed from Galactic after Saturn took over. He said he didn't know what he was going to do with the team, since Cyrus left. I think that he should have created a new Team Galactic (called Team Cosmos) after the events of the game. They still keep the same spaceman theme, but their uniforms look slightly different, and are colored blue and black. And remember those meteorites in Veilstone, and how they connect to Deoxys? Deoxys should be their main focus, and they should try to create two new Pokemon from his DNA.

Since his name is based off of Deoxyribonucleic acid, the other two Pokemon should be Dark and Fighting (created a sort of triad), and should be named after the other two parts of DNA.

But I'm just being myself here :D

Back
Top Bottom