• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Yeah, Geechisu is pretty complex...we're made to think of him as a cold-hearted villain, but the dialogue of the Dark Trinity and the Sages suggest that, to them, he was much more than that, and it's pretty interesting. Like, was he using them all the time for his own gain, or did he really care for them? Definitely my favorite little part of the script.

Too bad they'd never follow up on it. Would be cool if in the third version there was an expanded post-game plot even past the seven sages that involved the Sinnoh dragons.

Too bad they'd never follow up on it. Would be cool if in the third version there was an expanded post-game plot even past the seven sages that involved the Sinnoh dragons.

That's what I'm expecting.

The seven sages felt too pointless. At the very least GameFreak's going to do more with them in the third version.

Yeah, Geechisu is pretty complex...we're made to think of him as a cold-hearted villain, but the dialogue of the Dark Trinity and the Sages suggest that, to them, he was much more than that, and it's pretty interesting. Like, was he using them all the time for his own gain, or did he really care for them? Definitely my favorite little part of the script.

Or were they all part of it together like some sort of twisted Camelot?

What a *cough*nice guy

he's planning something

I can feel it

What we don't know is that the orbs are actually bombs! And that they will explode in the player's bag and on the pokemon he gave them to.

Another interesting thing:

Apparently N and Geechisu's last names are Harmonia. Any ideas why that might be?

Harmonia? Where'd that come from?

Though it does sound reaaaally interesting.

It's from the script.

It's official? Where was it mentioned? D:

And it actually makes a bit of sense thinking about it, what with the themes present in B&W and all.

Edit: Oh hey I found it

(Getis comes in.)
Getis: Even still, are you not of the Harmonia name, the same as I?
What a worthless son...
|D

Last edited:
Apparently N and Geechisu's last names are Harmonia. Any ideas why that might be?

Harmonia is the name of the Greek Goddess Harmonia who is the Goddess of harmony and concord. I could see the connection with N's will for wanting to separate Pokemon and Humans for general peace, but Geechisu's power hungry self for wanting to take over Isshu sort of speaks other wise.

Goddess of Harmony? Goddesses of Peace and Love?

Hmm... I'm curious to see how that is explained, if ever.

Since Geechisu is N's dad. I want to ask who the hell names their kid a single letter?

Since Geechisu is N's dad. I want to ask who the hell names their kid a single letter?

To be fair, "N" might be considered a code name more then a normal name. From what I understand revealing your surname or dynastic name is considered taboo in certain royal families (notably pointed to children mostly), it would make sense if Geechisu didn't want N to reveal his name to avoid trouble.

and let's not forget the part about Geechisu being an extremly abusive father

the man probably didn't even bother giving him a proper name because he didn't care

So basically

When someone asked what he'd name his child,
Nearest thought to his head. The Letter N. It's all said and done, isn't it?
|D

But to be honest, N isn't thaaat weird. It's just not many people only have a single letter name.

One of the sages even question if N is his real son...

I always thought it'd be interesting if future games in the series possibly explore the family further...if N has left his place as the heir of Team Plasma, is there someone to take his place? Always thought it'd be neat if there's some bastard son out there ready to take over.

Back
Top Bottom