• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team.

In other threads, I found it interesting how people related the names to chess, because of the colors. Maybe we should have one of those bad guys that are really manipulative and thinks out everything like a chess game.:naughty: Or not... might be too "serial killer" or somethin'.

I really like that idea, actually. :p Chess is an interesting way to think of it.

Well, with the new screenshots of a city with big skyscrapers and the futuristic-looking bridge and buildings... I'm starting to get a coporate evil-team vibe from these games.

In other threads, I found it interesting how people related the names to chess, because of the colors. Maybe we should have one of those bad guys that are really manipulative and thinks out everything like a chess game.:naughty: Or not... might be too "serial killer" or somethin'.

i like that idea.

plus, i was hoping that maybe team "white" would be in black and team "black" would be in white. (substitute black and white for cooler evil team names)

Idea! What if the team is Team Cocoon, a corp of bug catchers who attempt to find the epic Bug-god legendary, and mostly commit petty crime to accire the stuff needed to summon it, only to missread the ancient writings, bringing the verson excusive instead.
heirchy
grunt/bug catcher
elite grunt/ bug maniac
admin/ three: one white clothed, one dark clothed and rival. use pinsir evo, new 5th gen, and bug-eevee respectively.
leader- related to Aaron.

Reformed leader helps get the wanted one post-dex.

*shot repeatedly*

Bug team?

A.Noy.Ing. Far more so than Golbats.

I think there should be two villanous teams like in RSE called Team Yin and Team Yang...Pkmn Black focuses on Team Yin and Pkmn White focuses on Team Yang

Don't give GF any more rather vague sounding ideas, I'm sure they're packing enough already.

I'm for bringing back Rocket.

Galactic was terrible.

I second this. Some more Rocket Mayhem would be a nice touch, especially in a new region. However, saying that... a new team would be an even better touch. But only if they were actually villians, not dumbasses trying to change the world for the "sake of the world" and all that trash. I want actual villians damnit.

Black: Team Lunar
White: Team Solar

Sound good?

I think they'll go the way of Ruby and Sapphire and have 2 teams, one good and one bad depending on the version you play. Or Team Rocket again. The screenshot of the skyscrapers vaguely reminds me of them.

Sound good?

I like that. They usually don't have 2 villainous teams but in RSE they do. I guess we can have another region with 2 teams. Nut we havea couple Lunar Pokemon already (Cresellia and Lunatone) and Solar Pokemon (Solrock)

Sound good?

well i expect light and dark legendaries, so that would mean that the teams would each be going after one legendary, and then one guardian legendary stops them from destroying everything,

does that sound familiar?(ruby, saphire)

I have a feeling that Team Rocket will return.

Well, the executives disbanded it and Giovanni is dead, so how they're gonna do that is a major question.

I want it so you can become the bad guy and start your very own cult! I want to steal pokemon, rob little old ladies, practice water boarding, beat your underlings that disobey you with baseball bats, burn buildings, BBQ torchicks, control the world with nuclear warheads, kick puppies, and terrorize citizens! That would be a fun game.

~ Team Rocket was always my favorite bad guy team, I want them to return. If not we're probably going to have a light vs. dark team, hopefully we'll be able to choose sides.

^How about a choose your path type of thing where you get to pick whether to side with said versions evil team or whether to be the hero/heroine and stop them?

I've wanted that since the Nugget Bridge.

Well, the executives disbanded it and Giovanni is dead, so how they're gonna do that is a major question.

He's not dead what are you talking about? He ran off and kept training.

Granted in Special he has some weird illness, but that's Special and he was alive last we heard anyway.

Also regarding wanting villians who aren't out for the Good Of All, so that leaves...Rocket and...Go-Rock? And probably the Orre teams, right?

Back
Top Bottom