• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team.

I really don't want to see Team Rocket again. They've been in 11/17 games so far. That's more than enough, especially since Team Rocket lacks any real depth.

I really don't want to see Team Rocket again. They've been in 11/17 games so far. That's more than enough, especially since Team Rocket lacks any real depth.

I don't think they lack real depth. Just because they aren't trying to "omg take over t3h world gaiz!!!111!" doesn't mean they lack depth. It just means that their goals are a little more realistic.

While I highly doubt Team Rocket would be in these games, they're my favorite team, and I definitely wouldn't begrudge seeing them again, especially if it meant the admins would come back and get more development.

Since no one continued the conversation, let me bring back my thought on the evil team controlling the legend from the very beginning and they hold the region ransom. And over the course of the game they attack the region until you, the player, free the legend and then have to capture it or defeat it because it is in a blind rage.

I like this idea-- Im going to add on to it.

In black: The government controls Zekrom, saying that a more techy nation will add to more success-- sadly they are destroying lots of farmland, then the protagonists hometown is being threatened, so the character goes on a journey to convince the govt. to stop techhing everything out. therefore they join a rebel team that found out that the govt is hiding reshiram and sealing it away. so then they go try to free it, bla blah blah...they free it, woopie...but then it fight with zekrom and things go wacky...you fight the president/chairman...reshiram defeats zekky...u battle resh...and woop dee doo, your done.

Visa versa for white version :p

the villian team wants to steal the collors of the world and for that they need the to gain control of the legendaries

A team that's bent on taking over the region to prepare for larger plans. They seize control of the government halfway through the story and you got grunts patrolling the entire region with heavy curfews.
And let the team have stronger Pokemon. no more Rattatas and Zubats.
And the battle against the boss? Let him have a legendary Pokemon.

the villian team wants to steal the collors of the world and for that they need the to gain control of the legendaries

Why the heck did I read that as stealing the "clothes" of the world? >_>

A team that's bent on taking over the region to prepare for larger plans. They seize control of the government halfway through the story and you got grunts patrolling the entire region with heavy curfews.

I'd love that! I can imagine the PC running through the streets at night, trying not to be seen by the grunts. Then when grtting to their destination, he/she gets spotted by an admin. Fun!

And I'd like the idea of the team boss having a legendary. Especially the opposite legendary of your game.

that makes me uncomfortable, your rival (if we have one) needs a legendary before a boss does and wouldn't that mean that they won you lost Game over?

I agree that they need stronger Pokemon... but this is a kid's game... they don't need to be THAT much stronger.

Hell yes. What would be pretty awesome is if the Team Boss actually does suceed in catching the mascot Legendary and it temporarily becomes a part of his/her line-up... and when he/she finally brings it out on you during your final battle against them, you either catch it (yeah, they did this in XD/Colosseum) or defeat it... either way, the Boss looses their control over the Legendary.

The evil Boss takes out Zekrom against you, and Zekrom doesn't obey him, and the battle stops, then in the overworld, Zekrom runs away from the evil Boss, and you fight the normal evil boss' team, and finally after you beat him you go fight Zekrom.

And please no grunts with Zubat and Rattata.

I'm hoping they won't be anything like Galactic.

I don't want it. Their goals were to unrealistic and big-scaled...

I WANT A MAFIA TEAM AGAIN!
Team-Rocket-Returns-Set-Symbol.gif

If they do end up doing something similar to Team Rocket, I hope that they at least have a plot with more substance to it than it did with G/S/C/HG/SS. This is just my opinion, but it felt like there wasn't anything "exciting" plot-wise in those games... the only thing that had some sort of plot, albiet a small one, was the Ruins of Alph mini-quest.

I don't want it. Their goals were to unrealistic and big-scaled...

Big-scaled is something that the majority of the fandom wants... and I get a strange feeling that B/W's plot is going to be big-scaled anyways. For the unrealistic-realistic part, this is a fantasy-based franchise... so yeah, we're going to have magical creatures that the bad guys try to exploit for world domination.

I just want a team that offers some sort of challenge, it's always been my complaint at how easy all of them were to beat :-/

I liked the idea of there not so much being an evil 'team' but a small group of elite trainers that are working together towards a similar goal. Make each battle with them epic to an extent.

I just want a team that offers some sort of challenge, it's always been my complaint at how easy all of them were to beat :-/

I liked the idea of there not so much being an evil 'team' but a small group of elite trainers that are working together towards a similar goal. Make each battle with them epic to an extent.

^ I second that.

Back
Top Bottom