• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team.

But Charon isn't like the other three. He never had any loyalty to Cyrus or to Team Galactic as a whole, and was in it for his own selfish gain. Not to mention that we already know he's a free agent, given that he worked for Silph (some think that indicates that he might have been associated with Team Rocket, although that's tenuious), and the pokemon he's most closely associated with is known as the plasma pokemon.

That's why I say he's a likely canidate. The others are borderline impossible, but with him, I could easily see him popping up with another organization.
Of course.

Not to mention, the only person left is Saturn and even he pulled a about face and decided to become good. The left over grunts of team galatic are...who even knows.

Team Plasma can't have any relations with any other team considering how apparently this place is so far off and isolated.

But: When did it say Charon worked for Silph?!

In HGSS, the Rotom formes and diary are in Silph Co.

I thought they were the same thing...

I never did get the secret key, so I don't know.

The diary is written by a kid (assumed by some to be Charon, assumed by others to be Cyrus although I'm not sure how they figured that, assumed by yet others to be a yet-unidentified person) about how they discovered Rotom and befriended it. The notebook is about Charon's experiments on it.

I'm with KPTitan one this one. You make an arguable case, but perhaps you're filling in the blanks when there aren't really any reasons for him showing up. Tons of characters, not just bad guys, are likely candidates for other things, and yet the most we get is barebones (e.g. cameos). But they, including Charon, have had their time with fun in the sun. Isshu is here to make its own plot threads, not tie up all the loose ones from Sinnoh.

Like what somebody else had mentioned, I think Isshu might be too far away also.:-/ But I agree that Charon would be more likely out of everybody else, 'cause all he wants is the serious monies.:naughty:

I got to thinking.... what if the International Police headquarters is based in Isshu, like in Huin City or somethin'? If so, I think that might make the chances of him joining Plasma... that's if that were to actually happen, though.

Like what somebody else had mentioned, I think Isshu might be too far away also.:-/ But I agree that Charon would be more likely out of everybody else, 'cause all he wants is the serious monies.:naughty:

I got to thinking.... what if the International Police headquarters is based in Isshu, like in Huin City or somethin'? If so, I think that might make the chances of him joining Plasma... that's if that were to actually happen, though.
Well, they have air planes, and if Charon managed to escape from the International Police, going somewhere far away would be the way to do it, though, personally, I'd run to Orre since it seems more like a place to harbor criminals.

I'd still say Jupiter has a chance since she said she was going to go "do her own thing"

The Plasma Battle Scene entrance is awesome. And it's not a religious symbol.

It's just another emblem.

2mc7n5z.jpg

25tdddt.jpg

Coolest part in my opinion.

I'm very puzzled about that whole scene and what it means. Great animation to be sure, but it's a huge conundrum. What does N have to do with Plasma? what does that photo have to do with anything? Why is he being crowned? why are they attacking skeletons? Why? Why? Why?

Looks like Plasma is a pseudo-religious cult rather than just an extremist organization.

N seems to be the chosen one...
But he hates that and runs away from it...
He then later however, decides to make his own version of team plasma...

But, thats just MY theories

Well, these guys are busy. You meat them in the first town from your home town (to lazy to look up names), then at the factory, then in Aloe's museum (you can see Aloe in the video), and then in Hiun city, not to mention N is there too and he's in the fair city.

The guy holding the crown looks like the same one giving the speech in the park.

Also I swear if this rips off the Special arc with Silver's past, I'm going to punch babies.

Yep, and I guess he isn't wearing a fur coat.

Well hey, from the first images we had it totally looked like a Chi Ro. Can you blame me?

The guy holding the crown looks like the same one giving the speech in the park.

I mentioned that awhile ago to prove that Mr. "Two-tone" wasn't two-toned.

Also I swear if this rips off the Special arc with Silver's past, I'm going to punch babies.
Out of curiosity , was this the "being abducted by the Masked Man" thing or was there something before that? It doesn't look like he's being taken by Team Plasma.

I prefer this theory:
What I think is that something horrible happens to [zorua], which likely fuels N's belief that Pokemon are better off without humans and the Zorua is rescued by Celebi and sent to the future. After all, Zorua reveals itself because its familiar with Celebi right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom