• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Pride Undead! *Start Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenrodGOD

Unrivalled Confidence xo
Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for joining the sequel to Team Pride (Original)! For the moment you have all been waiting for, I will reveal the Team Pride's Admins' powers!

...Well, before that, the rules once again.

- No GodModding/Controlling other characters/Controlling time/Instant Hitting
- No one liners
- Swearing is fine, just don't do it 24/7
- No tennis
- I'm just about okay with first base, but nothing past that! Plus, if your character does happen to be part of a couple, please don't let your post revolve around eating people's heads off! >.<
- NO KILLING PEOPLE!!! NOBODY!!! NOT EVEN NPC'S!!!
- No sub-plots or side characters. You should all know that by now.
-Please don't post OOC too much, that is what VM is for.
-Battles are of the anime style
-Looker's Followers may only use their Pokemon to attack the admins if things get bad, in which case they must VM me for permission first. Admins may only attack Looker's Followers' Pokemon with their powers if Looker's Followers have ordered their Pokemon to attack the admins (the actual admin, not their Pokemon) first.
-Team Pride Admins may under no circumstances leave the Old Chateau unless it is night. They may not leave the Eterna Forest at all unless they are given permission by the leader.
-Looker's Followers are strictly warned to not go near the Old Chateau unless they want to get caught by Team Pride and get killed.

And now, the powers!

JOE AND JOSH ANTONIMOUS (Heart and Soul/Anonymous)
ELEMENT: WATER
LEGENDARY: SUICUNE AND MANAPAHY
POWERS AT FIRST: CONTROL WATER FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: CONTROL AND CREATE WATER.
SIDE EFFECTS: LIKE WATER, MUST NOT BE ZAPPED BY ELECTRICITY AND DOESN'T REALLY GET ON WITH THE GRASS TYPE.
TRAINING: CONTROLLING WATER, BEING NEAR/IN WATER.

DUSZA KONING (ShadowArceus)
ELEMENT:GHOST
LEGENDARY: ROTOM
POWERS AT FIRST: TRANSLUCENCY, CAN TELL WHETHER SPIRITS ARE NEAR, BUT CANNOT CONTACT OR SEE THEM
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: INVISIBILITY AND CONTACT WITH HUMAN AND POKEMON SPIRITS (CAN SEE AND SUMMON THEM TOO).
SIDE EFFECTS: GETS QUITE TIRED AFTER CONTACT WITH GHOSTS/DARKNESS.
TRAINING: PERFORMING SEANCES/HUMAN WAYS OF TRYING TO CONTACT WITH GHOSTS AND PRACTISING TRANSLUCENCY.

ELIOT NADEL (MouthfulOfPi)
ELEMENT: FIGHTING
LEGENDARY: N/A
POWERS AT FIRST: MEDIUM STRENGTH
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: SUPER-STRENGTH AND KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTING ARTS (WRESTLING/KARATE/JUDO/KAPOERA <3/WHATEVER) BY A MICROCHIP INSERTED IN BRAIN BY TEAM PRIDE SCIENTISTS.
SIDE EFFECTS: EASILY IRRITATED BY PSYHIC POWERS AND COMBINED WITH HIS LACK OF SLEEP, GOES INSANE WHEN THINKING ABOUT THE MIND. DISLIKES THE FLYING TYPE.
TRAINING: WORKING OUT XD

DEVON ALLEN (Derier44)
ELEMENT: DARK
LEGENDARY: DARKRAI
POWERS AT FIRST: CAN SEE DARKNESS IN PEOPLE AND IF DISASTER/DARKNESS IS NEARBY OR COMING (BUT IS SOMETIMES WRONG)
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: JUST LIKE DARKRAI, CAN ENTER DREAMS/NIGHTMARES AND CAN INTERACT WITH THE DREAMER.
SIDE EFFECTS: LIKE THE DARK TYPE, NOT A PARTICULAR FAN OF THE BUG TYPE OR ELIOT'S FIGHTING STRENGTH.
TRAINING: GET SCIENTISTS TO CHARGE YOU UP WITH DARKNESS WITH ONE OF THEIR STRANGE INVENTIONS

'AVI' AVRIELLE ARGENT (Venomoth)
ELEMENT: ELECTRIC
LEGENDARY: RAIKOU
POWERS AT FIRST: CAN CONTROL ELECTRICITY FOR 30 SECONDS
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: CAN CONTROL AND CREATE ELECTRICITY.
SIDE EFFECTS: DISLIKES THE GROUND TYPE.
TRAINING: CONTROL ELECTRICITY AND ASK SCIENTISTS TO CHARGE YOU WITH ELECTRICITY (LIKE FRANKENSTEIN!)

BIANCA CHAMBERS (Willow's Tara)
ELEMENT: ICE
LEGENDARY: ARTICUNO
POWERS AT FIRST: CAN FREEZE SMALL AMOUNTS OF WATER.
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: CAN CREATE ICE AND FREEZE WATER (AND PEOPLE IF YOU WISH XD)
SIDE EFFECTS: ROCK AND STEEL ARE HER RIVALS. MUST NOT BE MELTED BY FIRE OR SMASHED BY FIGHTING STRENGTH.
TRAINING: FREEZE WATER AND TRAIN IN FREEZING COLD CONDITIONS (ASK SCIENTISTS)

OSCAR FOXTROT (Amberjack)
ELEMENT: FIRE
LEGENDARY: ENTEI
POWERS AT FIRST: CAN CREATE A SMALL FLAME FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: CAN CREATE AND CONTROL FIRE.
SIDE EFFECTS: LIKE FIRE, MUST NOT BE DOUSED IN WATER. DISLIKES THE ROCK/GROUND TYPE.
TRAINING: CREATE FIRE AND BE NEAR/IN FIRE (ASK SCIENTISTS)

RITA MONET (Youngster_Joey)
ELEMENT: GRASS
LEGENDARY: N/A
POWERS AT FIRST: CAN CONTROL VINES/BRANCHES/PLANTS.
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: CAN CREATE AND CONTROL VINES/BRANCHES/PLANTS.
SIDE EFFECTS: NOT A HUGE FAN OF FLYING/POISONOUS STUFF (POISON-TYPE)/BUGS (BUG TYPE). MUST NOT BE MELTED BY FIRE OR FROZEN BY ICE.
TRAINING: CONTROL VINES/BRANCHES/PLANTS

PETRA FORREST (GoldenrodGirl)
ELEMENT: ROCK
LEGENDARY:N/A
POWERS AT FIRST: CAN MELD ROCK/STONE AS IF IT WERE DOUGH FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.
POWERS AFTER INTENSE TRAINING: CAN CREATE A CRYSTAL-LIKE SUBSTANCE AND CONTROL ROCK/STONE. CAN ALSO TURN PEOPLE TO STONE.
SIDE EFFECTS: MUST NOT GO IN WATER. MUST NOT BE DAMAGED BY FIGHTING STRENGTH. NOT A FAN OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES; GRASS/STEEL/GROUND.
TRAINING: MELD ROCKS. GAINS POWER FROM TOUCHING ROCKS.

Yes, I know I said I'd PM you your powers, but did you ever think it would be, well, I dunno, COMPLETELY unfair on Looker and his followers to not know about this stuff seeing as the admins have powers and legendary Pokemon. So, this information is vital to Looker's Followers as you can now use your Pokemon to...attack the admins if things get out of hand. But that's only last resort, and you have to VM me to ask if you can do that first. Mind you, I should put that in the rules. Admins may only attack Looker's Followers with their powers if they've ordered their Pokemon to attack the admin.

All the admins know each other, but Looker is just meeting the investigators.

Now, let's get this thing started!

BTW Team Pride Fanfic is coming soon!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looker
International Police Officer
Eterna Condominiums (2nd Floor)

Looker paced back and forth around his tiny, cramped one-bedroom condo. It was extremely small, but the rent was cheap, and Looker wasn't looking for a palace. He was just looking for a place to hold meetings with a group of detectives who would bring Team Pride to justice before they could do anything terrible with the legendary Pokemon they were planning on having them create a completely new world, melded to Team Pride perfection.

Basically, a world full of terror and disaster.

Looker shuddered at the very thought, when he heard a knock at the door. He grinned, before running to the door, hopping over stacks of books and newspaper clippings in the process.

"Password?" Looker whispered through the tiny crack in the door.

OOC: This is where one of you LF (Looker's Followers) come in! The password is 'Croagunk is number one!'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Skye Alura
Leader of Team Pride Undead
Old Chateau

Skye Alura sneezed, her perfect ski-slope nose crinkled in disgust. Gawd, this place was dusty. Dust bunnies sat at everybody's feet. dust was flying all over the place and everything not owned by Team Pride was hidden in a thick coat of dust.

"Is everybody here?" Skye ran a cursory glance over the audience. She quickly checked her mental checklist. There was:

-The Clones=Joe and Josh Antonimous (Well that's what they call them selves)
-Rotom Guy=Dusza Koning (Loves Rotom. Is a guy. Rotom-Guy)
-Hench-ventor=Eliot Nadel (Is hench. Also an inventor. Hench-ventor)
-Devon the Dark Lord xD=Devon Allen (It's so obvious he's a dark admin that the others decided to nickname him that for a joke)
-The Pyschopath Chick=Avi (What the others call her)
-Ice Queen=Bianca Chambers (So frosty....brrrr...)
-Hula Girl=Rita Monet (Just look at her. Do it.)
-Hot-To-Trot=Oscar Foxtrot (Fire admin and very hot-headed)
-Grandpa=Dr Oscar Medchoc (Looks and acts like an old guy. In a funny, crazy way. Scientist)
-Newbie=A.D (Nobody knows enough about him to give him a nickname. So they just call him newbie)
-Stoner Princess=Petra Forrest (Is a stoner. Rock admin.)

"Okay, we're all here, so listen up!" Skye clapped her hands, sending an avalanche of Tiffany bracelets down each wrist. Everybody snapped their heads to attention. Just like they should, Skye thought smugly. If only you could see me and your organisation now, Malisse! But enough about that. It was time to tell the admins all about what they were waiting for. Nodding to the scientists; Grandpa and Newbie, she began, dropping down a screen showing something about elemental powers whilst talking.

"As one or two of you may know, in the past, Team Pride tried to develop an invention to help admins gain elemental powers. Yes, elemental powers. Unfortunately, they never got round to doing it. But we have, thanks to A.D and Dr Oscar Medchoc!" Skye gestured to Grandpa and Newbie before continuing. "However, there are a few problems, as it shows on the screen, you have side effects. Not as in, illness side effects, weaknesses. Check the screen to see your side effect. These weaknesses are fatal, so I suggest you do not fuck around with your powers. The other problem is that you must develop your powers with training. This is why I relocated HQ to the Old Chateau-so you could train without any problems. Please do remember we are still in the Eterna Forest, so give away our cover-" Skye paused to glare at everybody. Dang, she was good at this. "-well, you won't live to know what the consequences would be. Anyways, gotta jet! Ask the scientists if you need help on your training! You may begin!" Without another word, the screen disappeared and so did Skye.

Last edited:
((OOC: XD, Devon the Dark Lord. I like it!))

Devon nodded casually and walked up to Dr. Oscar. "So, how would I go about training my Dark powers? Do you guys have a machine for that?" he asked. He then noticed Darkrai had reappeared behind him, he patted him on the head and waited for an answer.

There was a brief moment of a silence after Skye left, but Avi's mouth seemed to twitch into a smile. She immediately began to clap with rapid succesion, her eyes widened comically. "Wasn't that exciting?" She asked the other admins with a wide grin. Her smile made her look slightly frightening.

Jordan Summers
LF Member
Eterna Condominiums - Looker's Room

Being the first to show up at Looker's door with his Gardevoir and Gallade, Jordan reached forward and knocked on the door. After a moment of waiting, he could hear the condo's occupant jump across the room before approaching the door to ask for the password. Jordan responded, ignoring his urge to point up a Croagunk's weakness to psychics. "Croagunk's number one."
-----------------------------
Oscar Foxtrot
TP Fire Admin
Old Chateau

After Oscar sat down for the start of the meeting, he immediately began to lose focus. He either already knew of or assumed whatever Skye was discussing. He can control fire, don't do things that kill fire, don't do something retarded. Oscar tilted his chair back to make for easier slouching and removed a cigarette from his pocket. With the cigarette held in his left hand, he held up his right to try and ignite a flame in it. After a moment of focus, small flames about the size provided by a lighter appeared at the tips of his middle three fingers. Oscar smirked at his accomplishment as he held the flames to the end of his cigarette.

Once it was lit, his smile quickly faded once he realized he failed to consider how he would get rid of the flames in his hand. Oscar flailed his hand in the air briefly to little avail, then tried to remedy his failure by loudly banding his hand on the table in front of him, disturbing some of the dust that had settled on it. Suffocating the flame with this attempt proved to be efficient as the flames subsided. With this episode over, Oscar calmly tilted his chair back again to calmly smoke his cigarette.

((OOC: Lol, Grandpa? xD))

Rita Monet
TP Grass Admin
Old Chateau

Throughout the briefing, Rita sat back with her head resting on the palm of her hand. To her, this was like a boring lecture, as she felt the job she could already do was sufficient enough.

"... But fucking is something I've done many times before, why can't I do it with my new powers?" she joked, in response to Skye's warning about the weaknesses of her powers.

---------------

Dr. Oscar Mechdoc
TP Scientist
Old Chateau

Dr. Mechdoc adjusted his coat proudly and chuckled, feeling important after Skye was finished with her briefing. Above him, two of his Magnemite were circling above him, serving as active bodyguards. He noticed that the Dark Admin, Devon, was approaching him, and after listening to question, he nodded his head.

"Ah, of course!" Dr. Mechdoc replied. "Your power specifically relies on the amount of what I'd call 'Dark Power' in your blood stream. There is not one, oh no, but two methods you can power up your levels of Dark Power." He pulled out a list from his right pocket. "First, is the method of the extraction machine. You will need to bring a Dusk Stone for this. The Extraction Machine is a device I built to transfer the radiation of the Dusk Stone into your blood stream. However, of course, you'd need to find a dusk stone from somewhere in order for it to work!" He chuckled for what appears to be no reason. "But no worries, that's where the other method comes in!" He pulled out a syringe from his other pocket. "You'd simply need to extract the DNA of a Dark-type pokemon and inject that into your bloodstream. Your Darkrai, for example, will make an excellent source..." He gave his pokemon a creepy grin, before handing the syringe to Devon.

Avrielle stood up on her chair, and jumped down. She landed in kneeling position, and her shocking blue eyes glinted through the dusty shafts of light the poured steadily through the windows. Standing, she skipped over to Dr. Mechdoc. "Will I be able to shock people so much that their heart stops?" Avi asked the scientist playfully. Her tone of voice was innocent and child-like, but the question was a dark one, as if her words didn't match her voice.

Looker

Looker flung the door open to find Jordan Summers, the man sent from the Jubilife Police Force when Looker had been recruiting officers.

"Come in! Quickly!" Looker ushered Jordan and his two Pokemon into his apartment to find the room was even smaller than normal.

"Hello! I am Looker! You are Jordan Summers, yes?" Looker asked.

Jordan Summers
LF Member
Eterna Condominiums - Looker's Room

Jordan looked around the room briefly after he was invited inside by looker, stepping over everything on the ground. "Yes sir," he said to looker once he was in the center of the room. Jordan thought for a moment as he tried to think of more to say, but dismissed every thought as something stupid or awkward to say in front of his new boss, so he finished his sentence with that and waited for Looker to continue.

OOC: Sorry, guys. I can't post IC for about an hour. And Rotom-Guy? Seriously? I would expect something about his silent and calm behavior.

Dr. Oscar Mechdoc

Dr. Mechdoc turned towards Avrielle. "Of course you may, with some training." He assured her. "... But first, you need to build your power. In your room, I've installed a mechanism that constantly surges with electricity. All you need to do now is take a rest on your bed, and you will be shocked!" As he was explaining this to her, the doctor giggled. "Of course, while it may hurt you a little at first, it will charge you with electricity. At full charge, you would literally be hot and glowing due to the electricity you have stored, so it's even better for a cold day."

Just then, Rita walked up to Dr. Mechdoc with a similar question: "So what do I need to do?"

Dr. Mechdoc adjusted his glasses. "Your element doesn't require much of my help, Rita." said Dr. Mechdoc. "The way your powers work is that you are speeding up the growth rate of the plants around you. With a little bit of focus, you can control the direction of that growth to use it to your advantage. I'd recommend you practice it before we receive a mission."

OOC: SA, what would you expect? You're not really a baddie anymore, so I couldn't really think of anything else :/

BTW, I can't take it anymore! Must-get-involved-in-Team-Pride-Un-Dead-Making-Rock-Type-Stoner-Admin!

Looker

"Oh, please, just call me Looker! I am just waiting for the others to arrive. We are waiting for two ex-Team Pride admins and somebody who is close to one of the admins in Team Pride. Would you like a drink whilst we wait?" Looker asked Jordan.

OOC: Eh, that's fine, I know that it isn't intended to be taken seriously. Maybe we could turn it into a running gag, people exploiting his obvious dislike to the nickname. XD

OCC: Sorry. Don’t really know what to put…

The Clones stared idly around the room.

“This place sure has grown since Malisee was incharge.” mused Joe.

“Indeed.” replied Josh.

Avrielle just smiled at Dr. Mechdoc.

From under the meeting room table, Avrielle's Jolteon yawned, sleepily stepping towards her. Avrielle picked her pokemon up, cradling it in her arms like an infant. " Étiez-vous sous la table, Voltali?" (Were you under the table, Jolteon?) She cooed, nuzzling it's head. Jolteon just fell asleep in Avi's arms. Growing up in a French family, Avrielle naturally knew the language.

Jordan Summers
LF Member
Looker's Condo - Eterna

"No, I'm just fine," Jordan replied, finding his way into the corner of the room where he and his two Pokemon stood in the corner. They all curiously stood with an identical pose: straight posture with arms crossed. "I'd rather talk about Team Pride, really. I've never really noticed them much until now. What is it they're trying to do that makes them objectionable?"

Looker

Looker set down a chipped old coffee mug he had found on the floor onto his desk.

"Oh, do not get me started, Jordan." Looker sighed, staring out of the window to the old building that Galactic had once inhabited. He turned around to face Jordan, Jordan's Gallade and Jordan's Gardevoir. "Team Pride" Looker began. "Was founded less than ten years ago. Nine I think. Back then, all they did was do black market deals, stole money and Pokemon. Not too much work. But only because it was publicised as, what you would say, a, er, job finding business. Yes, but a lot different than the jobs people who went there had in mind. Then, around three years ago, they disband. Nobody knows why. All this publicity, and then suddenly everything is underground, then before we know it, gone! But only I have uncovered the fact, they have reassembled themselves secretly. But no in public! In hiding. In the Old Chateau. Hoping to create new world with legendary Pokemon..." Looker finished quietly before spinning around and shouting, "But we must no go there! We shall be killed! Instead, we spy on them in secret, like leetle mice! Then, when time is right, we pounce! We, er, how do you say? Stay low on weeds and then pounce like donkey? Er, no, that is not right, let me rephrase, we keep low then strike when time is right!" Looker finished triumphantly.

Dusza Koning
Team Pride Ghost Admin
Team Pride HQ - Old Chateau

Dusza Koning had heard of his new powers, but spirit-calling had came naturally to him. How did others do it? Just to try it out, he concentrated, and felt a tingling sensation running through his body. He looked at his hands. They weren't completely invisible, but it would suffice.

He went toward Dr. Mechdoc's lab, making sure to stay in the shadows to avoid anyone spoiling his his entry. Just to show them who they were dealing with. He managed to slip inside the room once Avrielle went in, and hid in a dark corner of the room until she left.

Eliot Nadel
Admin (Fighting)
Old Chateau

"So I'm a ninja now? Sweet." Eliot says. To test his powers, he punches the wall and accidently made a hole in it. "Whoopsie daisies." He says, leaving. "I'll get some plaster. Just a sec."

Michelle Ferguson

Three years... Michelle still couldn't believe how long it has been since Pride had disbanded and she had felt free more then she ever did, realizing where she really belonged at home with her mother. Glaceon walked next to her looking around at her surroundings as they walked to Looker's office, Glaceon had gotten even more stronger as Michelle trained Glaceon to the best she could.

"I can't believe three years ago we were part of that team, and now three years later I am going to fight against them, how odd is that?" Michelle asked Glaceon, she wondered if anyone she once knew from the team was still in it, she had sort of lost contact with them... well with all of them after the fall of Team Pride. Reaching the door Michelle knocked on it.

"Crogunk is the best" Michelle said the password before the door was opened and she entered to see some people including Looker already in the room. "Hi I am Michelle, one of the detectives I guess... and former Pride admin" Michelle introduced herself, he probably already knew of her status so there was no point in pretending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca Chambers

Bianca leaned against the wall listening to Skye and not really looking at anyone else. She hoped that in Team Pride's new order maybe the woman would consider making women the more superior ones, she hated the fact there were men right now in this little meeting. Bianca never really thought about this way as a child and a lovelorn teenager but now it's all she can think about. Crossing her arms Bianca looked around the room at the other people.

"Training hm, sounds like fun" Bianca said softly to herself in a cold hard tone once Skye was finished.

Oscar Foxtrot
TP Fire Admin
Old Chateau

Oscar stood up and approached the scientists Mechdoc and A.D. His curiosity in the mattter at hand started to grow when he overheard people discussing their ability to train their powers to be more effective. "So what about me then," he asked the doctors, tossing his used cigarette to the side. "What's my special method for training my power? And more importantly, how do I turn it off?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom