In this special Villain event, which is being held in conjunction with the conclusion of the Villain Arc, Trainers will work together to complete completing co-op battles and special missions. Special rewards will be given to all players based on the collective number of missions completed by all players by the event's conclusion on September 15th, at 10:59pm (PDT):
- 100,000 Missions: Strike Move Candy Coin x1
- 200,000 Missions: Support Move Candy Coin x1
- 300,000 Tech Move Candy Coin x1
- 400,000 Missions: Team Rocket Executive Scout Ticket x1
Players wanting to participate in this event should note the following:
- To participate and attempt missions, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) and Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player. This interlude can be completed after players complete Main Story: Chapter 10 in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those which can actually be obtained by players.
- Players cannot take on this event area with 3 teams comprised of only their own Sync Pairs.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
A special log-in bonus is currently underway alongside this new special event. Each log-in bonus is accompanied with a short cutscene featuring Team Rocket admins. This log-in bonus will continue through until September 19th, at 10:59pm (PDT). The rewards being offered each day are as follows:
- Day 1: Gems x300
- Day 2: Gems x300
- Day 3: Gems x300
The Team Rocket Variety Scout offers players an opportunity to scout the following Team Rocket sync pairs who have played a significant role in the events of the Villain Arc, and who are making their debut as playable sync pairs in these scouts:
The Team Rocket Variety Scout also gives players a bonus present for the first three times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11, awarding a Move Candy Coin each time. This scout also include a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout.
In addition to the regular Variety Scout, Trainers can also take advantage of a Team Rocket Tiered Scout. This scout has ten tiers, each of which is a Sync Pair Scout ×11. Players are able to scout once on each tier by using Paid Gems, with the amount of gems increasing with each tier. Additionally, Tier 5 grants the player a special tickets to use in an associated 5★-Guaranteed Team Rocket Ticket Scout, while Tier Level 10 guarentees the player their coice of a 5★ sync pair from a list that includes all of the new Team Rocket sync pairs, together with a large quantity of other trainers from the general pool. All tickets must be used prior to this scout ending.
- Tier 1: 300 Paid Gems
- Tier 2: 900 Paid Gems
- Tier 3: 1,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 4: 2,000 Paid Gems
- Tier 5: 3,000 Paid Gems - 5★ Team Rocket Scout Ticket
- Tier 6: 2,000 Paid Gems
- Tier 7: 2,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 8: 2,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 9: 2,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 10: 3,000 Paid Gems
- Pokémon Masters EX in-game news tab