• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket boss fantasy

What are your thoughts about Team Rocket boss fantasies? (In general)

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Meh/dont care

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • hilarious

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favourites are the ones involving a powerful species which Giovanni would actually want, since the TRio don't usually pick up on that and continue to insist on creating bizarre "life hacks". Yes, guys, the boss of a crime syndicate with visions of taking over the world would definitely use the Legendary Pokémon Articuno solely to cool him down on a blazing hot day. Genius!

It wasn't really a fantasy, but Meowth building a robot Giovanni to pet him in *that* Togepi episode was the best.

I can't imagine not liking boss fantasies, they are so fantastic. Although I LOVE them all, my favorites, although not too common, are when Meowth can't quite think of a good use for the Pokemon and keeps running into negative outcomes or when Meowth thinks its a good idea but the others (typically James) poke holes in the idea. I wish they would come back, they were consistently one of the funniest thing about any episode.

I can't imagine not liking boss fantasies, they are so fantastic. Although I LOVE them all, my favorites, although not too common, are when Meowth can't quite think of a good use for the Pokemon and keeps running into negative outcomes or when Meowth thinks its a good idea but the others (typically James) poke holes in the idea. I wish they would come back, they were consistently one of the funniest thing about any episode.
Yeah those are the best haha

boss f.gif

I didn't remember this one until I saw this episode the other day. It has two fantastic fantasies in it, but this portion is the most hilarious part.

I always wondered why in most of them Giovanni was shirtless and had an amazing body.

Anything you want to tell us Meowth?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom