• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket doesn't blast off in this episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I didn't edit war since I didn't kept reverting your deletions. After your first deletion I've asked you on your talk page about your motives. Look, as long as there isn't any blast-off page for team rocket then I don't see why is there a problem to keep such things in the trivia section. You just don't bother about small staff and let me do it. And it isn't quite useless. It is a fact that interrupts the normal setting of the scenario, even if the script was made for them to blast off or not.

DJ, it takes two to edit war. Just because you weren't punished doesn't mean you didnt participate. And Blastoffs do have their own article. I didn't say it wasn't useless. I said it wasn't worthy of trivia as it is not as uncommon as you think. Why are you trying to limit what I do and do not edit?

Why are you trying to limit what I do and do not edit?

Given that you are presently blocked from Bulbapedia, I don't think it really matters what you do and do not edit. This thread has grown off-topic. If you two wish to continue this conversation, please do it through another means.

We've got some ideas about how to handle Team Rocket blasting off (or not, as the case may be). Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom