• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket pokemon Speculation/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
*mentioning leaked XY game info*
Does anyone else think the confirmation of the Mimes being retyped as Fairy makes it any more likely that James will get Mime Jr back? Seems an easy way to balance out the fact Jessie will have Wobbuffet again.

Judging from toys and certain re-types, I'm guessing;

Jessie:

Wobuffet
Litleo
Pancham

James:

Inkay
Mime Jr.
Huggy Grass-Type

Please get goomy so that slimeball can get blasted off over and over. He can be the new derpboffet.

I'm kind of thinking something like:

Jessie: Wobuffet - Inkay
James: Mime Jr. - Grass type of some sort.

I'd prefer if they only caught one new Pokemon each so we can get more personality from them.

Jessie:
Wobbufett
Inkay
James:
Pancham
Grass type
I hope that Pancham will not be captured by the TRio. I hope for Ash but everything points at the TRio.

Jessie:
Wobbufett
Inkay
James:
Pancham
Grass type
I hope that Pancham will not be captured by the TRio. I hope for Ash but everything points at the TRio.

There's a merchandise add I saw with the "I Love Team Rocket Series", plus some other toys...Litleo and Pancham are separate from the Team Rocket section, so I'm guessing they're not going with Team Rocket.

Inkay is with them, and one "?" Pokemon, I'm guessing James' since Inkay will probably be Jessie's. It's probably not a pre-release Pokemon since it's "?" and the ad's been out for a bit, I'm guessing either one of the Grass/Ghost Pokemon, or Binacle.

What the hell is Musashi going to get?! (I so had my money on Maaiika...)

I think (and want) Binacle, since it's got this goofy look that'd fit with the gang.

Klefki would be another on that'd be interesting as it could help them steal by taking keys.

Jessie could get Phantump and Ash gets Pumpkaboo. And then they trade to eachother by mistake.

Guys, I can't believe NONE of you have picked up on this most obvious of truths - there's a snake pokemon in XY!
Musashi is going to get Zygarde!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've said it before but I'll say it again: the only acceptable way for Kojirou's Ma'iika to evolve is for it to do so mid blast off. The gang's spinning around and around in the air, as they've done so many times in the past, when all of a sudden...

Game Freak practically gave the TV series the most perfect Rocket pokemon yet. Please don't let it go to waste, OLM.

I really hope Musashi gets an attacking Pokémon sometime in this series so she won't have to rely on Sonansu's reflecting attacks as much. Personally, I think a Bokurei/Pumpkaboo would be perfect for her.

Jessie maybe catches a Scatterbug in the upcoming Scatterbug ep? It could fit her pretty well.

I'm not sure if I would love or hate for her to have a Dokucale replacement :p

Edit: Awks - I forgot Megayanma was already Dokucale's replacement!! :p

Last edited:
I can see james with clawitzer? that's what I think anyway I may be wrong. p.s I want caravine back :'( I miss the biteing jame's head moments :D good times

I could see Jessie getting Spritzee, and James a Swirlix. It'd be a good way to stuff Fairy in our face advertise Fairy, and Swirlix fits well with James' food shenanigans, along with Spritzee being all cute and the other stuff Jessie goes fangirl over.

Skrelp would be fitting, since it's one of the only Kalos Pokemon to get Smokescreen, perfect for TR trying to make a getaway, it could go to Jessie. I'd also like James to get another small cute Pokemon like Chimecho/Mime Jr, since his scenes with them were just so cute. Maybe Chimecho could come back at some point, or something new like one of the fairies.

I miss poor Chimecho. Maybe it's feeling well enough after its stay with James' relatives?

Hasn't Manene been retyped part fairy? Let's have that lil' guy back instead!! In fact, why can't we just have all of their old pokemon back?! The only new one I thought would suit Musashi was Karamanero and they frickin' gave Maaiika to Kojiro :p (Not that I'm really complaining about this... I just want Habunake back!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom