• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online every Monday

Animate.tv announced today that the first episode of Pokémon Radio Show! Team Rocket's Secret Empire, will be available on their site Monday, July 2nd. The program will premiere this Sunday at 7:00pm on InterFM 76.1 Tokyo (76.5 Yokohama), however only those living in the Kanto region of Japan will be able to listen live.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online

I can't wait to see how the Rocket missions will play out. :3

Re: Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online

Wait, it'll be available worldwide, but it's still only in Japanese, right?

......It isn't worldwide if only Japanese Voice actors where doing the drama. Also, I highly doubt Animate.TV got the legal rights to do so, since ShoPro were uncertain that not only the amount of listeners they'll gather, but also the amount of INTERNATIONAL listeners as well; the Americans never bother with radio drama other than NPR.

My guess is it'll be subtitled somehow for people who don't speak Japanese?

Gliscor'd said:
My guess is it'll be subtitled somehow for people who don't speak Japanese?

Checked the site: pure Japanese. They most likely got permission to play the episodes for the rest of the japanese audience who's unable to listen to the on their radios.

......It isn't worldwide if only Japanese Voice actors where doing the drama.

But it is being streamed worldwide. Anyone can go to their site and listen to the show. That was my point with the article.

Regardless of a lack of English translation (a translated transcript would be nice, but I imagine the fans will probably do that themselves xD), the fact that they're not region blocking it is a great move.

First I find out that Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger is getting a radio show, and now this. My day is just getting better and better.

(a translated transcript would be nice, but I imagine the fans will probably do that themselves xD),

Bulbapedia will have one by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom