• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket related post from the series' sound director

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
So, Masafumi Mima posted something on Twitter that appears to be related to the Team Rocket trio's role in the XY series, but that's kind of the only thing I can make out of it. It doesn't seem to be something of extreme importance, but I'm really curious to know what's this about. Any ideas? Can someone who understands Japanese (at least partially), make out what is he saying there, please?

Uhhh, this is what Google translate thinks >.>

"The ~ in the end! This, What do you think? So! Back cover of the script of "Pokemon XY"! Finally, Team Rocket, has Jack the back cover of the TV series at last! (Director, thanks w). And, So say, the behavior of Team Rocket in the future, and watch out!"

Google Translate is shit and nobody should ever use it.

Here's a real translation:

"And finally~! What do you think this is? That's right! It's the back cover of a Pocket Monsters XY script! And now, after all these years, the Rocket-Dan has hijacked the back cover of one of the TV series' scripts! (Thank you, Mr. Director). I therefore hope you pay close attention to what the Rocket-Dan does from here on out."

(the "and finally~!" that he starts the tweet off with is because this is the last tweet he made in a series of tweets about the scripts of the various other shows he works on)

1.) And, to all the Team Rocket members in the whole world! Finally here is the project plan of "Team Rocket's Secret Empire - The Revival Scheme"! Once again, it is time to gather the power of the members! It is still at the stage of planning, but with the wisdom and courage of the members, we will definitely resurrect!

2.) Henceforth, the project plan will be consult by the Team Rocket trio (Meowth, Jessie, James), and power up the plan! And then, present it to the Boss, make into pilot edition, and give the judgement....... If the members had the wit, please speak it out without hesitation! "Aim at the goal! 7 billions members!"!!

Translation credit: by me

1.) And, to all the Team Rocket members in the whole world! Finally here is the project plan of "Team Rocket's Secret Empire - The Revival Scheme"! Once again, it is time to gather the power of the members! It is still at the stage of planning, but with the wisdom and courage of the members, we will definitely resurrect!

2.) Henceforth, the project plan will be consult by the Team Rocket trio (Meowth, Jessie, James), and power up the plan! And then, present it to the Boss, make into pilot edition, and give the judgement....... If the members had the wit, please speak it out without hesitation! "Aim at the goal! 7 billions members!"!!

Translation credit: by me

So basically it's the revival of Team Rocket after the whole "Meloetta scandal"? Meh. I'd much rather get Rocket vs. Plasma. Let's be honest, the TRio will never be that BAMF again.

so, teasing for another "grand evil plan" scheme again, ergo stealing the thunder from the region villains(Flare)...again.

sigh, with all this hype they always give them, it surprises me that they never introduced the Red-haired kid by now.

That does sound dangerous, but the original Team Rocket versus Team Plasma episodes were cancelled

A possible second season of the Rocket-Dan's fantastic radio show!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMG HURRY UP AND GET GREENLIT ALREADY I NEED TO HAVE THIS BACK IN MY LIFE ASAP

The radio show and a focus episode in XY?! Am I dreaming or have I completely misunderstood?!?!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom