• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - Silence.- DAY 6- (1/12/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - In your face Mafia!!!- DAY 5- (1/8/12)

Vote: Ino-chan

Vote: Ino-chan

Vote:Ino-Chan

Vote: Ino-chan.

*DUH DUH DUH DUHHHHH...* Tst! Wrong choice town, really wrong choice :(
Autumnbreeze-49 said:
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blue.png

Ino-Chan, you are Blue, the 8th Gym Leader and Rival of Red. You are the big, almighty leader of the Gym Leaders, and know how to handle hard situations. You use a variety of Pokemon that you’ve trained in the past, and still have yet to beat Red. You became Gym Leader after Team Rocket Boss Giovanni disappeared. You are here with the other important leaders of Kanto to solve this Team Rocket problem. You are allied with The Gym Leaders.

Your ability: Being the big boss has its benefits! You are able to deflect the kill that is going to happen that night, PM me
Deflect Kill: TRM once during the game. Nice!
Ino-chan, town boss, is lynched!

1.) @Ino-Chan
2.) @Pokemad
4.) @DrumBeats
5.) @Buoysel.
6.) @Tris79
7.) @Aestivate
8.) @Sourcandy.

;_; Night 5. Mafia....*Waves hands gesturly* KILL! XD lol

Re: Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - NOES!!!!- NIGHT 5- (1/10/12)

Ha.

That's all I have to say.

I say killed who started it.

That's all I'll post.

Re: Team Rocket Returns: Mafia - NOES!!!!- NIGHT 5- (1/10/12)

*Dramatic Music* Well it seems no one posting anymore...but I'll still continue :) So!
Autumnbreeze-49 said:
20100414011308%21HeartGold_SoulSilver_Janine.png
20100414005413%21HeartGold_SoulSilver_Koga.png

DrumBeats, you are Koga and Janine and you are the 5th Gym Leader. With your Pokemon, no one gets in your way! You are quite proud of being Father and Daughter, and your Poison type Pokemon show that! You are here with the other important leaders of Kanto to solve this Team Rocket problem. You are allied with The Gym Leaders.

Your ability: Due to being two people, your votes count DOUBLE.
DrumBeats, town, is dead

1.) @Pokemad
2.) @DrumBeats
3.) @Buoysel.
4.) @Tris79
5.) @Aestivate
6.) @Sourcandy.

And then there were 5. DAY 6~! :) And I ask, please post...it makes me have nothing to work for... :/

uh, if i can ask, why are we voting pokemad?

Because we got to the conclusion that you and him are mafia. Don't believe me? Check the first day votes. You and him are the only ones that voted santa that are still alive. If pokemad it's mafia we'll know you are as well/

;-; I voted him because he voted me... that was Day 1, and a random vote. I suppose that looks suspicious now that I'm still alive, and your reasoning does make sense. May as well go along with this, and hope for my sake that Pokemad doesn't turn out to be mafia.

Vote: Pokemad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom