• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rocket!

Team Rocket's radio programme to be started soon on Twitter. One of its expected purpose is to put a spotlight on Team Rocket's historical background and many secrets of Team Rocket's organization. However, it is yet to be confirmed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rock

Too bad it's in Japanese, I'd actually like to listen to this xD

Re: Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rock

I now feel a sudden urge to lapse into a Team Rocket motto.

Is this for the anime or something? This seems kind of...random...

I'm not sure I understand this thing... even after reading the article, I'm still not sure if this is really going to happen or not and in case it will happen - what exactly it'll be @_@

Yes, this is for the anime. Best Wishes 2 will apparently feature Team Rocket's biggest plan in history or something.

I would listen to this if I could understand Japanese, guess I have to rely

Too bad it's in Japanese, I'd actually like to listen to this xD

Yeah, it's sad really, other than the games, cards, and plush dolls that are near impossible to find in stores, America and Europe get barely anything anymore, Pokemon just isn't as popular anymore outside of Japan (And I suck at learning foreign languages, I failed Spanish class last year, so yeah)

Yes, this is for the anime. Best Wishes 2 will apparently feature Team Rocket's biggest plan in history or something.

And for some reason, Meloetta is involved (why Team Rocket doesn't go after the BIG legendaries like Zekrom and instead goes after a small one like Meloetta is beyond me)

ibn4 an earthquake cancels the plans, turns it into another GS ball, and the writers just go back to recycling old plots, basically, what the writers are doing with Team Rocket in Best Wishes 2 is that they are TRYING to do what they originally intended in Best Wishes 1 before the Japanese 9/11 cancelled it and lead to a phenomenon I like to call the "Plasma Embargo" in which the writers were forced to go back to recycling old plotlines and were forbidden by higher ups to ever air or rewrite TR vs. TP so it can turn into another GS ball incident

Yeah, ever noticed that after Castelia Gym, Team Rocket went back to the white uniforms for no reason, and then they RARELY ever appeared other than in two-parters where they attempt and fail to steal certain Pokemon, while Team Plasma is never hinted at and never appears? It's the GS ball all over again, and what I call the "Plasma Embargo"

If anything, if Team Plasma appears, it will be in the "black terrorist" uniforms seen in the Black and White 2 animated trailer rather than in the old "White Knight" uniforms seen in Black and White 1 and the TR vs. TP trailers, with no BW1 Team Plasma characters or elements appearing or being mentioned (meaning no appearance of N in the anime, as for Ghetsis, we won't know until BW2 is out later this month), and that kinda disappoints me since I'm so used to the BW1 Team Plasma and don't really like the new outfits, I think they look too much like terrorists, but that's just what I think.

This is really weird, for some reason they seem to be hyping up this a lot. Maybe this really will be Team Rocket's last series? What else could they do next? Seems like what they are going to do is pretty big and when Ash and co kick there butt every thing else after will seem small and weird to have them around.

And for some reason, Meloetta is involved (why Team Rocket doesn't go after the BIG legendaries like Zekrom and instead goes after a small one like Meloetta is beyond me)
Maybe because;

"Its melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it."

Guys, please take Best Wishes season 2 speculation to that forum.

There is a lot of interesting information about Rocket. I think they even have a radio or cd drama, or if it's just a collection of music, I don't know. There is also the Mewtwo Strikes Back drama, with the Rocket gang's plans of capturing the Phantom Pokemon. I wonder if they will bring any of this information up on twitter or if they'll focus on new information relevant for the BW anime.

There is a lot of interesting information about Rocket. I think they even have a radio or cd drama, or if it's just a collection of music, I don't know. There is also the Mewtwo Strikes Back drama, with the Rocket gang's plans of capturing the Phantom Pokemon. I wonder if they will bring any of this information up on twitter or if they'll focus on new information relevant for the BW anime.

Yeah, there's a CD drama called [bp]The Birth of Mewtwo[/bp] about Mewtwo and Team Rocket.

You can also read them right here in the Bulbagarden thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom