• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team R's magic money

24gh12

ashxmay fan
Reaction score
if they go we are broke then how come they can fix the balloon and buy machines/parts

I recall in Johto, they had a huuuge money debt because they kept borrowing from the organization.

Anyway, they get their money by having a lot of part time jobs and what not. Frequently, we see them doing things like running stalls and such to make money.

but still they make money fast if they are able to fix the balloon and make machines

It's been said a couple of times in the anime, although I cannot recall which episodes exactly, that the TR HQ people or Giovanni chain them money. Like one poster above me typed, there was that episode in Johto about the debt. I don't think the main TR "head Honchkrows" have given up on Jessie, James, or Meowth.

Last edited:
but i thought Giovanni and TR doesn't know wth Jessie James and mewoth are

In one of the 1st Sinnoh episodes, they called Giovanni from James' parent's vacation home. He said they didn't have a TR Sinnoh department (or something along those lines) so they could start one. And a reminder could have been when Jessie sent the Yanma to Giovanni, which he later sent back.

TR is like team galactic and magma and the other

they only use the same pokemon

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom