• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Skull Vid-yo Games Discussion

Reaction score
We’re only in one game, yo, seriously lame.
What do you think would make a great Team Skull video game?

Like, we only took over Po Town, what’s that about?
We should be able to take all the towns and throw everyone out.

And, you know, not losing all the time would be great too.
What would make the game better for you?

Yo.

More Team Skull villains, less Aether FUNdation. President Lusamine didn't deserve this treatment by the game.

Yo, know what would be better? That numskull player joining us. Would give a neat spin, right? Boss would love it.

Yo, know what would be better? That numskull player joining us. Would give a neat spin, right? Boss would love it.
That would be a most unfortunate development. The player should join the Aether Foundation. After all he is Young Master Lillie's best friend.

Team Skull should stay in Po Town. They have no business elsewhere.

We go wherever we want, yo. You have no authority o'er us.

Although, claiming Po Town as our base of operations was the best thing ever.

Prepare for trouble
and make it double

latest

To protect the world from devastation
To unite all peoples within our nation
To denounce the evils of truth and love
To extend our reach to the stars above

I have to agree. Team Rocket are full-scale criminals while Team Skull... just isn't that much trouble.

Hey yo, we make ALL the trouble!

That lame rocket team's only been stealin' Slowpoke tails, at least we steal WHOLE Slowpoke. Can't beat us in that, yo.
That's what you want to believe.

But they successfully stole the tails while you were stopped by an 11-year old and our last line of defense.

But they successfully stole the tails while you were stopped by an 11-year old and our last line of defense.
Yes, I was rather helpful in crushing Team Skull, wasn't I? But it is no surprise, after all, I am a force to be reckoned with.

We got through all your first lines of defenses though, yo, we earn some praise for that. And we had like FOUR 11-year olds against us man, Team Rocket only had to deal with one, yo.

Yes, I was rather helpful in crushing Team Skull, wasn't I? But it is no surprise, after all, I am a force to be reckoned with.

You were defeated by the same 11-year olds, yo.

Just sayin'.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom