• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TechLoom exists.

Angad

Prayers to Oak Creek
Reaction score
Anyone who has been following the news feed knows about the Hidden Hollows and the DW Pokemon inside it. Breloom with its DW ability has been found in a Hollow. If it was found to be female, it can have Spore, if not, it can't. How will this change the metagame?

wtf, things are changing just too fast all of a sudden. Looks like our metagame is gonna like the "d/w" metgamae pretty soon.

Which other mons have been released in the dw area.

When did these Places Become Available?

Nvm I went and checked the Feed. Holy Crap they really did release a lot of new ones.

Not that it is that big of a deal but I guess people who use Garchomp not on a Sand Team can get it with outrage and go with Rough Skin.

A Sheerforce, Fire Punch Cranidos? lol

Pickpocket Sneasel I have been waiting for that one.

Black and white 2 comes out and they just drop the ball on the DW.. lol

With everything new coming out and the Introduction to the Move Tutor and the new DW Pokemon Being released I think things will get interesting.

So you can also get a Contrary Shuckle with Shell Smash? lol

@Angad which do you like better? Poison Heal Breloom or would you perfer to have the Technician one?

Last edited:
The ones from Icy Cave are:

Sandshrew
Diglett
Onix
Geodude
Voltorb
Cubone
Cleffa
Dunsparce
Shuckle
Sneasel
Whismur
Nosepass
Aron
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Snorunt
Spheal
Cranidos
Shieldon
Snover
Drilbur
Druddigon

In-game:
Minccino
Liepard
Braviary
Mandibuzz
Jellicent
Beedrill
Tangela
Marill
Lombre
Breloom
Manectric
Zangoose
Seviper
Combee
Pachirisu
Skorupi
Watchog
Zebstrika
Amoogus
Mienfoo

@Angad which do you like better? Poison Heal Breloom or would you perfer to have the Technician one?

Technician, hands down, It gives it the power to OHKO or 2HKO so many things like Skarmory and Gliscor, which it wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

If they bring Excadrill down, it can hit with that Mach Punch.

Awesome that is what I was excited for as well. Technician Mach Punch!!

Any Chance anyone knows about if you can get a Timburr with Iron Fist yet?

I did see a Timburr in the Sprite Rip, so maybe.

That will be cool. So are these all just open for BW2 or can you go to the new place in Black?

Just a funny fact

Solrock gets Morning Sun as DW move
Lunatone gets Moonlight :p

That will be cool. So are these all just open for BW2 or can you go to the new place in Black?

Just a funny fact

Both B2, and W2

Just a funny fact

Both B2, and W2

Darn I will need to wait for B2 to come out now.. lol

Update:

In-Game
Ditto
Venonat
Muk
Pelipper
Corsola
Hariyama
Medicham
Seviper
Bagon
Bibarel
Herdier
Cubchoo
Bouffalent

Dream Radar:
Lugia
Ho-oh
Giratina
Dialga
Palkia

Holy crap, Imposter Ditto's available!? I wonder if it can breed with male Starters (Ditto acting as a mother of sorts) and produce offspring with DW Abilities? It'd be awesome to have things like Contrary Serperior.

Of course, if it worked that way, then everything capable of being male and breeding can have DW abilities now. I guess that means I won't be using Chandy in OU much longer, since it's practically destined to go Uber with Shadow Tag.

Holy crap, Imposter Ditto's available!? I wonder if it can breed with male Starters (Ditto acting as a mother of sorts) and produce offspring with DW Abilities? It'd be awesome to have things like Contrary Serperior.

Of course, if it worked that way, then everything capable of being male and breeding can have DW abilities now. I guess that means I won't be using Chandy in OU much longer, since it's practically destined to go Uber with Shadow Tag.

Ditto doesn't work that way, they've tried it already.

Really? Phew. That would have been too much too fast.

Still, Imposter Ditto by itself is gonna be pretty crazy. I wonder where it'll end up?

Techloom is a terrifying prospect, as is Shadow Tag Chandelure. Regenerator Amoongus is looking like it'll be a huge pain in the ass as well. Oh well, at least most of these things will probably end up locked away in OU where I won't have to deal with them...

Techloom is a terrifying prospect, as is Shadow Tag Chandelure. Regenerator Amoongus is looking like it'll be a huge pain in the ass as well. Oh well, at least most of these things will probably end up locked away in OU where I won't have to deal with them...

I'd venture that Shadow Tag Chandy might even get the boot from OU, but then again, I'm just deathly afraid of Shadow Tag in general, so it could just be me. I think I could maybe deal with Shadow Tag Gothitelle though.

Looks like someone found Pawniard in the Spooky Manor. Not that it needs Pressure, but it brings the possibility that Litwick could be looming there with Shadow Tag. Also, when I saw how some players (on Smogon) are not impressed with Shadow Tag Chandelure and Impostor Ditto, I am not sure if they are all cracked up to be.

Thanks for reading.

Looks like someone found Pawniard in the Spooky Manor. Not that it needs Pressure, but it brings the possibility that Litwick could be looming there with Shadow Tag. Also, when I saw how some players (on Smogon) are not impressed with Shadow Tag Chandelure and Impostor Ditto, I am not sure if they are all cracked up to be.

Thanks for reading.

I heard Ditto was overrated, but TagLure is the real deal.

Of course TagLure's the real deal. It's [BLEEP]in' Chandelure! You don't mess with Chandelure.

It makes me sad that Chandy's likely gonna be gone from OU soon. I like using the Flash Fire version, but even that will be banned, no doubt.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom