• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Technically not new, but returning after several years.

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I'm not sure anyone here remembers me. But the last time I logged into Bulbagarden was 2016. I can't remember EXACTLY why I left, but I know it had something to do with some conflict in the writing board. Which I'm not sure I'll be active in again even now. The art board I could hop into though. But I'm back now due to things like Sword/Shield and Pokemon GO and all that.

Anyway, my username is Kelleo because it's a combination of my real name and Keldeo. At the time I joined, Keldeo was my favorite Pokemon. It actually has been dethroned now! lol Sorry, Keldeo. XD My new favorite is Galarian Rapidash! And Galarian Ponyta too, but since Rapidash is its final form and just as awesome to me, yeah. Rapidash was my favorite Pokemon as a kid since I always loved pretty much any and all equine animals and equine mythical creatures like unicorns, and Fire is my favorite typing, so I was completely ECSTATIC to see it get a new form and with my second favorite typing (Fairy)! I was super hyped. I still need to draw it and Galarian Ponyta sometime. XD Now I just need that Fire/Fairy or Fairy/Fire combo I've been waiting to see ever since gen 6 brought the Fairy type in the first place.

Anyway, I also have a level 100 near perfect IV Galarian Rapidash on my current Sword team that I got in a max raid. I didn't play through the story there with one though, because it's actually exclusive to Shield. But I did get the double pack so I could play through the story with one in Shield! Sword remains my main version though, and I'm so close to completing the Pokedex right now...and yet so far. I'm missing three trade evolutions which I haven't been able to find a trading partner to help me get! If anyone wants to help me, just let me know. I need Slurpuff, Aromatisse, and Trevenant. I'd also like to evolve my Scyther.

It's great to have you back, welcome to the forums!

Thanks! Small update though, I don't need Trevenant now, I just got it in a max raid. But Slurpuff and Aromatisse are rarer encounters in those, so I do still need them.

galarian ponyta and keldeo are <3 I love the ponies/horse mons! especially the galar forms, they are just so pretty. welcome back Kelleo! I don't have working wifi atm so I can't help, but hope you'll get the dex entries you need =')

galarian ponyta and keldeo are <3 I love the ponies/horse mons! especially the galar forms, they are just so pretty. welcome back Kelleo! I don't have working wifi atm so I can't help, but hope you'll get the dex entries you need =')

I love all of them too! Including Blitzle and Zebstrika. They're not actual horses, they're zebras, but zebras are still in that equine family. And before gen 5 was announced, I actually specifically wanted an Electric-type zebra. XD

Yeah, I hope I get those entries too, I gotta get my hands on the Shiny Charm. I want to shiny hunt a few mons now that I actually have successfully hunted once in Let's Go Eevee now. Got a shiny Ponyta!

I share the Keldeo respect! Having a mythical as a favourite is good because there's no shortage of merchandise... :D I'm a little sad that its throne as your fave has been usurped!! But Galarian Rapidash is cool.
Glad to see you return!

Oh, and absolutely DO hop into the art board!! :)

I'll go to the art board when I can get around to it then, yep!

In the meantime, I really want to complete that Pokedex, get the Shiny Charm, and do some hunting in Sword! xP

I in fact do remember you. And, vaguely, the workshop conflicts that might have made you leave - was even randomly remembering that a couple months ago - don't blame you at all for not wanting to go back there. Took a long hiatus from it myself, too. Good to see you back in any case! :D

Would be glad to help with those trade evos! Reminds me though that I myself need to get my Shiny Charm. Need to stop being lazy and do the postgame, since Zamzenta's all that's left, bleh.

I in fact do remember you. And, vaguely, the workshop conflicts that might have made you leave - was even randomly remembering that a couple months ago - don't blame you at all for not wanting to go back there. Took a long hiatus from it myself, too. Good to see you back in any case! :D

Would be glad to help with those trade evos! Reminds me though that I myself need to get my Shiny Charm. Need to stop being lazy and do the postgame, since Zamzenta's all that's left, bleh.

I thought you sounded familiar too when I saw your username. Glad to see someone does remember. XD

Right when I get the Home premium plan and bring a Slurpuff and Aromatisse from X, someone offers to trade with me. Man, what timing. lol But we can still trade anyway, if you want. No need to let the Whipped Dream and Sachel I have a Swirlix and Spritzee holding to go to waste, I guess!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom