• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

teebs introduction

Teebs96

CEO of Plainhiveshipping
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. It/Its
hi!!! hello!!!! i was posting here for like a month but here's a proper introduction

i'm teebs. i have a social media presence on here, discord, twitter, deviantart, and bluesky. ive been a pokemon fan since 2000, but my favorite region is johto.

i actively play the games and they are my main interaction with the IP. i'm also a huuuuuuge plainhiveshipper. that's bugsy and whitney. i've been shipping them for about 9-10 years now. but this year i've been going ham on it.

i both write and draw.

i hope we can all have a good time here!

Yo Teebs! I've seen you around. Honestly, unfathomably based of you to powerfully and unapologetically ship this rarepair for so long, you are Arceus' strongest soldier. I hope to see more and more of your art of it!

Honestly, witnessing the dynamic between the two, I can definitely see how you got into it!! Have you heard of the anime "Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie"? it has a very similar vibe to what I see of these two-- you might like it!

Yo Teebs! I've seen you around. Honestly, unfathomably based of you to powerfully and unapologetically ship this rarepair for so long, you are Arceus' strongest soldier. I hope to see more and more of your art of it!

Honestly, witnessing the dynamic between the two, I can definitely see how you got into it!! Have you heard of the anime "Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie"? it has a very similar vibe to what I see of these two-- you might like it!
aw thank you so much! i'm glad to hear my reputation precedes me.... ehehehe
:cool:

i will give that manga a read sometime! read a small synopsis, also the main girl has pink hair; i can see some similarities already. thanks for the introduction and suggestion!

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom