• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Teh Fwee's shop of Spriteyness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwee~

loves you~
Reaction score
Hi everybody! Okay, so I've discovered I have a love for making sprites and whatnot so I decided to open up a sprite shop! So... I guess first I'll post a couple of examples of my work, and then I'll tell you what else I can do.
Lava... things...;
lavamew.png

It's Mew! In lava form! ....It's cool looking!

Trainer Sprites;
customspritegarrett.png

Fwee~ I like this sprite... yeah... I don't really have much to say about it... I messed around with the sprite a bit and pasted a few pokeballs onto there... so, NEXT EXAMPLE!

customspritedarrin.png

Yay! This sprite is of a character from a story I'm writing on FF.net. I still feel the need to fangirl over him... sorry, next category!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trainer Cards;
trainercardsiennia.jpg

Trainer Card! This would not save as a .png, only a .jpg... so it's kinda bad quality... I'm probably gonna change my uploader after this... um... next?

trainercardmeggie.png

So this one looks better. I'm going to keep the other one up there, just to show you the other things I can put on your trainer card.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Splices;
espetic.png

Yay! A splice! I call him(I used male sprites for both parts)... Espetic! Watow! I happen to like it, splicing isn't AS fun as making trainer sprites, but it's pretty fun.

umbrile.png

Yet another splice. This one is called... Umbrile! I'm kinda going through an Espeon/Umbreon faze right now... so... yeah...

draunter.png

I like this splice... it's Dragonair and Haunter, by the way. It took me a few tries to get it EXACTLY right, but I think I did okayish...

Now to tell you what I can/will try to do.
Recolors- I will gladly recolor anything. Just give me the sprite, tell me what colors you like, and I'll do it.
Trainer Sprites- I'm currently trying to figure out how to make one from scratch... but until then, I'll mix up your trainers and make them for you. Just tell me what you want them to look like and what colors, if you could provide me a base sprite, that would be AWE~SOME~
Splices- I have a BIT of trouble with these, but I CAN do them if you want me to. I'll try my best first, and if I cannot do it, I shall tell you after I have tried multiple times. And I have officially gotten better at them~ YAY!
Trainer Cards- Give me the sprite, background, pokemon, badges/symbols/ribbons, name, and I'll make it.
If there's anything that you want done that's not up here, tell me what it is and I'll try to do it.
And now... Lavas! Or whatever they're called... meh... either way, I now know how to do them, and can!

So... I guess we're open? Oh! Just one thing; please, please, please, PLEASE no spam. And I don't mean SPAM, I mean spam. The bad kind. Not the tasty ham thing. That's good.
Mmmm... spam...

Yay!
Let teh fweeness... BEGIN!

Waiting list;
1. Mr. C- Splices
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

Additional Notes(What I learn along the way);
I now have an assistant! Please welcome... THE GOLDEN TYRANITAR! HOORAY!
I made a banner for my shop all by myself! I feel so happy...... :3

Last edited:
OMG trainer cards!!
thx god!!!

i want one almost like mine but black card and same pokemon...
sinnoh and kanto all 8 and 5 ribbons for sinnoh

also try to put a pokemon next to it like in mine ^^
thx!

Johto i dont do according on my video games

Yay! A request!
What pokemon do you want next to your trainer in your trainer card?
And by Sinnoh and Kanto, do you mean all eight for BOTH Sinnoh and Kanto, or just Sinnoh?
Also, do you want the sprite on your current card to be on your new card?
I just wanna make sure I get it right.

I have a big request

from this sprite
DPCoolTrainerMSnow.png

Could you edit it in the following ways?

- dirty blond hair like steven stones (Gen3)
- put a black/dark gray tench coat with a white undershirt on him
- make pants black
- put fingerless gloves on him

I dont know if this is to much to ask for or not

You want me to keep the fur on his pants or no?
And I thought Steven had grey hair... huh...
But aside from the fingerless gloves, I should be able to do it all.

Yay! A request!
What pokemon do you want next to your trainer in your trainer card?
And by Sinnoh and Kanto, do you mean all eight for BOTH Sinnoh and Kanto, or just Sinnoh?
Also, do you want the sprite on your current card to be on your new card?
I just wanna make sure I get it right.

Um maybe a togekiss

yes all 8 on sinnoh and kanto and 5 badges for sinnoh coordinator

and sprite i heard u make them out of scrath cool then that
umm
-black hair
-black eyes
-a dress,skirt or shorts with a skirt any..
um high heels or sneakers...

try to make the outfit cool
and on the outfit try a style in the middle in the dress/shirt w/e u can use like this
------------
------------

you know something sparkly thx!

srry for the challenge if u cnt do the sprite then tranfer it...
^^

almost forgot if you can put backgrounds too this one
if not then do w/e u want
cute-myspace-backgrounds-007.jpg

40615-bigthumbnail.jpg

thx! ^^

2nd i would like...

Last edited:
You want me to keep the fur on his pants or no?
And I thought Steven had grey hair... huh...
But aside from the fingerless gloves, I should be able to do it all.

No fur
Yes he had grey hair bit I was asking if you could use his hair but make it dirty blonde
cool ^_^

Um maybe a togekiss

yes all 8 on sinnoh and kanto and 5 badges for sinnoh coordinator

and sprite i heard u make them out of scrath cool then that
umm
-black hair
-black eyes
-a dress,skirt or shorts with a skirt any..
um high heels or sneakers...

try to make the outfit cool
and on the outfit try a style in the middle in the dress/shirt w/e u can use like this
------------
------------

you know something sparkly thx!

srry for the challenge if u cnt do the sprite then tranfer it...
^^

almost forgot if you can put backgrounds too this one
if not then do w/e u want
cute-myspace-backgrounds-007.jpg

40615-bigthumbnail.jpg

thx! ^^

2nd i would like...

Do you have a base sprite you would like me to work with? It would be awesome if you did, but if you don't, I'll just choose one.
Soo... like stars in the center?
Oh, almost forgot, tyle, I got your sprite done. Tell me what you think.
customtrainerrequest.png

I could change him if you'd like. If there's anything I forgot, don't hesitate to tell me.
So.. um... Back to paint!
AWAY!

It won't come out transparent, sadly. I wish it would... sorry again! Paint is evil and yet fun at the same time; odd, eh?
Again, sorry! You can take the sprite to another person and see if they can make it transparent because I have no idea how. It keeps coming out white. So... yeah. Thanks for shopping at Fwee Mart!

Hiya!Is was wondering if I could work here with you?I can do re-colours and trainer sprites,an I can also make things with transparent backgrounds.

Do you have a base sprite you would like me to work with? It would be awesome if you did, but if you don't, I'll just choose one.
Soo... like stars in the center?
Oh, almost forgot, tyle, I got your sprite done. Tell me what you think.
customtrainerrequest.png

I could change him if you'd like. If there's anything I forgot, don't hesitate to tell me.
So.. um... Back to paint!
AWAY!

base?
srry to be dumb but idk wtf is a base...
yeah something like that
114.png

you see that girls shirt? that belt thingy like that but put stars or circles plz.

Hiya!Is was wondering if I could work here with you?I can do re-colours and trainer sprites,an I can also make things with transparent backgrounds.
Yes! Someone who can do transparent backgrounds! Happy days are here again! Welcome to the bandwagon Gold T. Population...2.

base?
srry to be dumb but idk wtf is a base...
yeah something like that
114.png

you see that girls shirt? that belt thingy like that but put stars or circles plz.

A base is like a sprite that you want to be edited/redesigned. Basically; it's the pose you want. I can use the sprite you posted as a base or I can use a different one if you want. I don't really care either way.

So... BACK TO PAINT! AWAY!

th_customtrainerrequest.png

Here is tylerok77's request with transparency as my first piece of work.
Oh and I will make a banner for the shop if you tell me what you want on it ;D

Last edited:
Yes! Someone who can do transparent backgrounds! Happy days are here again! Welcome to the bandwagon Gold T. Population...2.

A base is like a sprite that you want to be edited/redesigned. Basically; it's the pose you want. I can use the sprite you posted as a base or I can use a different one if you want. I don't really care either way.

So... BACK TO PAINT! AWAY!

i want her pose like this
78.png

oh and on that other trainer card thread you see there stars 1-5??
can you put stars also?if you can 5 plz thx!

Last edited:
th_customtrainerrequest.png

Here is tylerok77's request with transparency as my first piece of work.
Oh and I will make a banner for the shop if you tell me what you want on it ;D

Wow... I made him look like he has a ruffled coller... XD nice...
And that... is just plain wicked my friend. Just. Plain. Wicked.
You'll make me a banner?! Really?! Yay! Okay... the words 'Teh Fwee's Sprities' would be in the middle... and this sprite
customspritejennette.png
right next to the words. A blue background would be preferable, but I don't really mind if you can't. And... that's all. Yay! I'm gonna have a banner! Happy days! Happy days indeed... and thankies! Thankies very much.

And here's your trainer card MuffinPaula. Do you want the sprite as well or just the card?
trainercardrequest2muff.png

I hope you like it! If you can't see anything clearly, just tell me and I'll fix it. Or at least TRY to fix it. I couldn't put the stars on there 'cause I dun have flash animation... rawr. Sowwy... oh, and thankies for shopping at Fwee Mart, come again!

Wow... I made him look like he has a ruffled coller... XD nice...
And that... is just plain wicked my friend. Just. Plain. Wicked.
You'll make me a banner?! Really?! Yay! Okay... the words 'Teh Fwee's Sprities' would be in the middle... and this sprite
customspritejennette.png
right next to the words. A blue background would be preferable, but I don't really mind if you can't. And... that's all. Yay! I'm gonna have a banner! Happy days! Happy days indeed... and thankies! Thankies very much.

And here's your trainer card MuffinPaula. Do you want the sprite as well or just the card?
trainercardrequest2muff.png

I hope you like it! If you can't see anything clearly, just tell me and I'll fix it. Or at least TRY to fix it. I couldn't put the stars on there 'cause I dun have flash animation... rawr. Sowwy... oh, and thankies for shopping at Fwee Mart, come again!
I luv it thx u!!!

i should owe u big credit for that but idk how idk how to make banners and stuff T.T thxs with that amazing work sure!

You dun have to pay me anything. I am payed in gratitude and happiness. :) But if anyone asks where you got the trainer card; just tell them 'bout my little shop so I can bring happiness to them as well.... and to have something to do... meh. Thanks for the compliment, I now feel as though I can lift a mountain! Huzzah!

Could you make me a trainer card with the transparent sprite tyranitar and you made me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom