• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

One of my favorite animals. I first learned about them in an old book about weird animals, and have been intrigued by them ever since. They're pretty interesting looking, what with their scale armor.

Silky anteater?

A shorter necked Nessie. Interesting but still ugly like most prehistoric creatures.

Manatee (again because the previous answer was a nonanswer)

I find them really fascinating for some reason (maybe cause of that Little Einsteins special about them?) I’ve drawn and colored them as a kid, I’ve planted milkweed in my backyard for them, and I went crazy with excitement when I saw one for the first time in my backyard. Both as caterpillar and butterfly, they’re beautiful and iconic and it’s incredible how such a tiny, extremely fragile creature can fly from as far as New York all the way to Mexico.

Cockatoo
ezgif.com-optimize-1-269283b.gif

pet-bird.gif

200.gif

The beetle itself is generally unremarkable in my opinion, however, its chemical defense system is pretty fascinating.

Madagascan sunset moth?

Water orchid or snapdragon alien.

Harbour seal

Seals tend to be not my thing, but I understand why they get love. They're all poofy and squishy and lazy and whatnot. They're goofy big things.

Frilled shark.

they look weird, but in a really good way
love their design and how they move

most poisnous small species on earth - Box Jellyfish
440px-Avispa_marina_cropped.png

While I disagree that it’s the smallest, most venomous creature (Clostridium botulinum probably has it beat due to producing the most toxic substance known), it’s venomous properties are still interesting. Outside of that, though, it’s a fairly unremarkable-looking group of jellyfish in my opinion.

Portuguese man-O-war?

I sorta like it. Looks like blue glass made by some modern artist or a transparent plastic bag filled with blue ink.

Spotted seal

I quite like crabs, they have their charm despite not being pretty.

Kangaroo

Back
Top Bottom