• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the character above!

why don't i ask my siblings this question and let me report back to you. :shroomglad:
memery aside, i'm kinda neutral on him not because i have no thoughts on him but because i both love and hate him. he's an insufferable asshole, i can't stand him... but he's also just funny in the way the isle of armor rivals are, just because of how snotty he is. kinda a love-to-hate sort of character.

speaking of the isle of armor rivals. avery?

Honestly I would pretty much echo the above for Avery, but my problem is I love characters that are ridiculous and snotty and annoying like that :swirlix: I think a lot of people really don't care for his outfit, which I understand but I always thought it was fantastic in a tacky, almost cartoonish way. He's just kind of a funny little weirdo and for that I very much like him.

Archie?

I don’t know much about personality wise but his design in ORAS is amazing and I love it

(Since we did team aqua leader why not magma) Maxie

I haven’t played the games but I doooo have my au/pokeverse version of her and she’s great. But that’s cause she’s my character.

Melli?
Haven’t played PLA but I think I’d like him, seeing how I like Avery. I’ve heard decent things about PLA’s characters in general and don’t find it likely that Melli would be an exception.

How about the self-proclaimed hated boss, Guzma?

edit: So apparently I thought page 14 was the last one. Whoops. For the actual previous character, I do like Silver, but mainly from Masters (he didn’t leave much of an impression in HGSS because I didn’t focus on story much there)

Last edited:
guzma is probably my favorite pokemon character ever. i think he's hilarious, i think his backstory and personality is super creative considering that every evil team before this were teams of supervillains, i find it cute how he actually really cares about his pokemon and the only reason he became an evil team leader is because of his hatred for a system that failed him and i think he deserves to be an island kahuna

hapu

He was brave enough to call out Team Galactic for their outlandish outfits right to the faces of two of the grunts, and for that he has my eternal respect. Plus, he seems like a good mentor who’s genuinely invested in the well-being and growth of the player and Barry.

For the next character up to bat, how about Zinnia?

Ahh she's neat !! I don't have any major feelings on her tho, but I remember finding her cute back when I was playing ruby lol she's one of the more memorable gym leaders for me from there like ah yeah! That's a Hoenn Gym Leader Alright!

Anyways woe Paulo be upon all of ye

Back
Top Bottom