• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I thought it was ok, but then I saw the running animation. Now it might be my favorite gen 9 pokemon

Kirlia

Kirlia is a perfectly okay Pokemon. Like many middle evolution, it suffers from the fact that it's pre-evolution is better because it's cuter and its evolution (both of them) is cooler because it's in its final, coolest stage. But Kirlia isn't bad. I just wish it wasn't such a letdown in battle until it finally evolves.

Amaura.

Now, I've made my fondness of Mesozoic life unambiguous here at this point, so I'll just bite and admit that for Tyrunt: I mostly just appreciate it for its final stage and on its own merits, it's neat but I don't think it's especially that endearing. It's a small, feisty li'l Tyrannosaurus chick for sure, but I'd say I'm far more prone to squeeing over Omanyte and Lileep; most particularly the li'l helix baby. Hell, even on the merits on a juvenile Fossil dinosaur I actually think Archen and Amaura are far more cuter than it. Fellow young coelurosaur Archen just has that googly big-eyed, 'no thoughts in its big head' vibe; while Amaura pretty much looks like the result of someone commissioning Lauren Faust to design an Amargasaurus character.

Indeedee

Back
Top Bottom