• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Hate that design, looks so strange, just a terrible story it has
then again, 3rd gen has my least favorite Pokemon\

Ninja'd!!!
Altaria one of the few 3rd gen I sort of like

Togedemaru

so fast
so cute
so squirrely, love it

that cute fast mustelid - Linoone
a_linoone_in_tall_grass__by_mast88-d8jxqj9.jpg

Cinccino and its evolutionary line just seems like something that's designed to be a huge annoyance. It's by no means actually that bad but at the same time it just ends up being some fast foe with 125 STAB tail slaps coming your way. Pretty useless in the upper tiers too.

Litwick

just candle? fun idea, at least for me it worked, really creepy but fun looking
how it tries to take souls, fun to stay away from

the cyootie tanuki known as Zigzagoon

love it, so fun looking, I still prefer Krokorok a bit more

Chandelure

Fun and creepy idea, arts I seen, at least it’s the scariest and spookiest of all ghost types

Mimikyu

Although I've never used one myself, the stats don't lie. It is a powerhouse on epic proportions in-game game, but in serious competitive battles, I think it's Ability hinders it a bit too much for it to be overly useful.

Mewtwo

Back
Top Bottom