• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's cool. I like how it's basically a pipe organ monster without any real influence to any animal and how it is still organic enough to not be a inanimate object Pokemon (even though I do like those kinds of Pokemon).

Oh, ninja. Eh. I guess the fact it becomes quadruped is cool, but I prefer Serperior anyway.

Diggersby

I don't like it. At all. Probably my least favorite Pokémon of them. Bunnelby wasn't that appealing to me to begin with, and this thing just turns the level of unappealing-ness up to eleven.
It's cool. I like how it's basically a pipe organ monster without any real influence to any animal and how it is still organic enough to not be a inanimate object Pokemon (even though I do like those kinds of Pokemon).
Umm... Hello? It is based on an animal, specifically on sea lion, with some samurai influence thrown in. Are you seriously saying you can't see that?

Lilligant?

Used to be one of my favourite Water types before I started trying Starmie and Jellicent. I had a Tentacruel in one of my old Diamond save files and it was pretty decent.

Toxapex?

Its good looking, really like it, love the coloring too

Suicune

An early favourite thanks to me being a Machop on my very first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon playthrough, and also for being a key member of my Platinum team with No Guard. My initial animosity towards Conkeldurr was because of it being a harder-hitting expy.

Speaking of... Conkeldurr?

Too Human looking, similar to a clown.... being too human looking is the main reason I hate its design so much

Seadra

Back
Top Bottom