• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love it more than before
the fairy water typing and 'Easter' type really made me love it

Ninetales
(ya know I mean Kanto one, since I didn't include 'Alola' in teh front)

I love the concept of a Fire type immune to recoil damage, but I've never used this Pokémon in online play because it's so vulnerable to Knock Off.

How about the older Marowak?

I really not a fan of it
Looks too strange for me

Gastrodon

looks fun, nice big scorpion and bat like combination
really love its design
would be fun to ride on one

Galvantula

Probably one of my favourite bug types, neat design combo'd with ok abilities and moves makes it a support mon not to be meessed with. I love it.

Stakataka

Arachnids aren’t bugs! Not sure why but it always irritates me when arachnids are called bugs, they aren’t, should have been electric/poison

Looks ugly for me
More of a building than a Pokémon

Scizor

too 'sharp' and human looking for my likings
trying to pet one will need boxes of bandages
hate it for its design
love the typing though

Roserade

really love it
awesome canine design it has
dark is one of my favorite typings and I love canines

Mightyena

I've never used Breloom as a team member so I can't say if I like it as a battler, but I think its design is easier on the eyes than they other fungi Pokemon Shiinotic.

Shellder

Another pokemon I find cute in a weird way what with how it's always sticking its tongue out. Of course it's strong suits is it's strong shell meaning great defense and it's awesome evolved form. So overall I like Shellder a lot.

Hippopotas

Back
Top Bottom