Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Not a fan of the claws, but I like the mecha inspirations it has with the rest of the design. Its head in particular is much cooler than regular Scizor.

Ariados

Reaction score
Not really a massive fan of it. Nor am I an arachnophobic!

Yungoos

star gazer
Reaction score
it's...alright. As is dugtrio. They're simple, but considering the whack a mole inspiration, it's hard to complain. I was excited when I heard the rumors of an alolan dugtrio, as I thought it was a design they could improve a lot, but what we got was...terrible. I hate alolan dugtrio.

ledian

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
One of the greatest Bug-types in design, I love it. Game Freak are determined it will forever suck though :(

Cherrim

star gazer
Reaction score
the overcast form is kind of boring, and while I get that's the point, I still feel they could have done a tad more with it. I don't dislike it, though, and sunshine cherrim is a very cute pokemon. No doubt it's one of the coolest things from gen IV. Shame it's so hard to use in battle, tho.

snorunt

Formerly GTT
Reaction score
the overcast form is kind of boring, and while I get that's the point, I still feel they could have done a tad more with it. I don't dislike it, though, and sunshine cherrim is a very cute pokemon. No doubt it's one of the coolest things from gen IV. Shame it's so hard to use in battle, tho.

snorunt
Not a fan of its design. I don't know what it is about it, but I am just not feeling it.

Walrein.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Not a fan. I hate how it got way more focus and attention in Gen VI's games than its Kalosian cousin Zygarde, whom I heavily prefer. Talk about upstaging the new guy.

Giratina?

Formerly GTT
Reaction score
Used one in my original Platinum run to have a more powerful Pokemon.

Nidoking
The much lesser counterpart of the clearly superior in every conceivable way Nidoqueen.

Nidoqueen

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
Very useful. Can efficiently support her Trainer and the rest of their party. 10/10.

Arcanine

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
A cute Pokémon regardless, but I like the normal one more.

Herdier