• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

As a sporadic competitive battler, I love this creature for all the utility it offers in Pokémon breeding, though I wouldn't use Ditto itself for battling. Ditto's various quirks from the Pokédex (turning into a rock while sleeping, struggling to hold its transformation if it laughs, messing up some details when transforming from memory alone) are also incredibly endearing if you ask me.

How about something else that changes its visual form in battles? Zoroark?

its a bug, I'm not a fan of it
don't know why, I don't like them

Purrloin

Love it! It's cool that they made it a literal shadow boxer and the typing makes perfect sense. Also I think it's design is really cute. Overall I think it's a really cool Pokemon.

Carbink

One of my least favourite Fairies. Not only does it look boring, it also has awful attacking stats and no reliable recovery.
Floatzel

just a balloon with a ace, not spooky enough for a ghost type
hate it

Cinccino

Its too hated based on design
most third gen is that way for me

Axew

I have no strong feelings towards it either way. My sister likes it though, so it's not something I can ignore outright.

Gible?

Hate that silly design they gave it

Masquerain

Definitely one of my favourite bugs, with or without Surskit's Water type. I love the nod to eyespot mimicry in its antennae.

Flygon?

It’s cute, few third gen I call cute
do love it

Swellow

They actually made a cool and cute-looking metal nut Pokémon, and for that I am very pleased! At first glance, I thought the body shape was too similar to Ditto’s, but now that we know more about it I think overthinking its similarity to Ditto is just silly. I’m also not sure what makes it a Mythical Pokémon, but it’s still cute so whatever.

Barboach

Back
Top Bottom