• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Crashing Curlipede
Reaction score
It’s a very cute baby Pokémon and natural-looking prevo for Sudowoodo, so I can forgive it for the whole redundant basic stage business. Which is still bothersome.

Beartic

Reaction score
Cute and Fluffy.

Lets stay with the bears

Ursaring

Reaction score
Awesome design, but hate its typing.

Dugtrio (Alola)

*I gotz a Vaporeon*
Reaction score
I can't stand its design
Dugtrio itself doesn't resemble any living creature I like

Spearow

Reaction score
I think it's nice. I like its name (mostly because it includes the word "spear", a weapon I'm a fan of) and how angry it looks.

Infernape?

link to the unknown
Reaction score
it's better looking than blaziken and charizard, but that's not exactly an accomplishment. It's boring, and I never cared about it at all.

nidoking

link to the unknown
Reaction score
swalot is my favorite poison-type, and one of my very favorite pokemon in general. It's one of the most abstract and interesting examples of a pokemon design -- it's impossible to really tell exactly what it's supposed to be, and I love that about it. It's super cute too. I love gulpin almost as much.

gigalith

Reaction score
I think it's absolutely beautiful. High among my favourite Rock type Pokémon, I can overall see it as a threatening statue with different crystals embedded into it.

Forretress?

Call of Fate
Reaction score
It is pretty cool-looking. I still prefer Scizor and Genesect as far as steel bugs go, though, but it is much better than Trash Wormadam and Escavalier.
Silvally

Reaction score
I think it's a really beautiful fox. I love how its darker fur actually looks like a wizard dress and how it uses its magical torch as main weapon.

Gastrodon?

*I gotz a Vaporeon*
Reaction score
Not for me
Looks too strange
Resembles a big bug slug

Persian

Reaction score
Ok looking but it's based on one the negative stereotypes of cats (you don't see the positive ones very often).

Rapidash

Previously Obstagoon
Reaction score
I love Rapidash! They're everything I think a Pokemon should be: sleek, simple, elegant and yet still very strange with the whole "mane of flame". I am biased tho; I used to collect pokemon cards in gen I and adored the Rapidash/Ponyta art ^^

Drampa