• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

a strange looking camel-like Pokemon
not something that catches my attention

Furret

Love the male design, colorful
One of my favorite 5th gen Pokemon

Buizel

It's an otter, I'm definitely down with that! Water types are not usually among my favourites, though.

Mega Slowbro

might be a grass type... resembles a bug too much
main reason I don't like it
good type - bad design, really hoped to love it

Skitty

Cute but... kinda weird. The anime made it notable, which is cool. As far as cat pokemon go though, there are others I prefer.

Cofagrigus

its meh by design
cute idea for a Pokemon giving wishes
when the belly eye opens, looks so strange

Victini

Oh right, our favourite Fire/Fairy type Pokemon. Don't forget about the Fact that it superboosted Ash's Baby Pokemon in the Anime.
Yeah.
Remember the time that Ash's Scraggy one shotted a Goddamn Hydreigon under Victini's Boost?
With Headbutt?
WITH ####ING HEADBUTT?

Yeah, I think it's cool.

Mew.

cutie pink kitty!! I love its design and its voice
too bad so far I haven't owned one yet (in games, do have plush)
resembles such an adorable kitten

Shaymin

Not my type of cuteness so I never cared for it.

Victreebel

I like how the anime often mispronounced it "Victorybell".

Anyway it's neat. Not bad, there are other grass types I prefer though.

Burmy

I've never used Burmy in any of the games so I don't know a lot about it. It's design is alright, i guess.

Seel

The design and concept is kinda wishy washy. I get what they were going for and give them credit but eh, it doesn't really work imo.

Loudred

Back
Top Bottom