• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's nice, especially because of its ability. Let's admit I like its Zorua stage a bit more, however.

Musharna?

Unremarkable. Like... it's fine, I guess? I don't have anything negative to say about it, but I more or less forget that it exists as soon as conversation moves away from it. If I had to say something actively positive about it, it would be that it's kind of cute, for a buggo.

Oddish.

I like the little blueberry oddish, but I had no idea it evolves into Gloom.

Moltres

I really like Pidgeotto, because Ash has one in the first season of the anime.

Bellsprout

Not for me
a big ball of dragon.- doesn't catch my attention

Torracat

Not a fan of the ultra beasts
with my dislike of bugs, it doesn't catch my attention at all - not every Pokemon is for me

edit - must of been thinking of Phermosa-Pokemon - looks at image
not the kind of "Heavy Metal" I'm into
just looks like pieces of steel put together

Liepard

Last edited:
cute rabbit - awesome and fun design
do love it
(do hate its evolution - too human looking)

Slowbro

pretty indifferent towards it. Snorlax is my preferred lazy normal-type. Interesting gimmick, though.

chimecho

its meh for me
looks cute, like a string cat toy
so must be fun to play with - at least it has that

Honchkrow

Back
Top Bottom