• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I haven't been involved with it much, but I know it's currently the largest of all identified pokemon so far.

Poipole

(if I got it I would have said the opposite)

a bit strange looking for me
not highest favorite - color looks nice
liking it slightly more than before

Kingdra

This is one of those Pokemon that I seem to remember vaguely liking at some point, yet they ultimately don't really cut to me. I dunno. I will say that, by a conceptual and design point, Kingdra certainly stood out before the debut of Dragalge, and I'm pretty glad that they went with the current design they have instead of the design from the G/S Beta.

Toxapex

not sure how to say it - at first didn't liked the design, was on my hated side for a while
not sure what changed in me, started to love it as time went by
carnivorous sea creature, and its appearances in the anime really made me love it
makes such funny and adorable animations in Refresh

Psyduck

I didn't care for it back in the day but now I've grown to like it. It's cute and funny. Too bad it has such a hideous and different evolution.

Vaporeon

love it - aqua foxy Vee!!
love that design.. still a bit harder to draw, so much fun for sure
love how playful it looks like, caring too
those adorable animations it makes in Refresh
favorite of all water types combined

Floatzel

I've grown to like it and now I wish it would get less hate than it does. It also has a really good nameIMO and so do itspre-evos. Like the color scheme as well.

Noctowl

It's not the worst thing (Pokemon) out there but there isn't anything that I like about it. It's cutesy-cute which I hate and it's just a s****y little thing lol. Sorry.

Noctowl

Another one of those Pokemon that I seem to have vaguely liked once before but had stopped caring. It's so plain compared to the Rowlet line and even its prevo Hoothoot that it's weirdly jarring. Even the G/S beta design, though it looked too similar to Pidgey; looks more memorable.

Lunatone

looks like a carved rock with eyes on it
floating with psychic
for me nothing positive to say about it, other than the type
looks so terrible for me

Lunala

Back
Top Bottom