• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

it's one of my favorite legendary pokemon. I like bats and I like the moon, so it's not really a surprise. I also appreciate how skeletal it looks; sort of creepy.

ditto

It's useful. That's it.
For the rest, it isn't essentially something I would have fun on using or training.

Passimian?

Love Passimian's design
How it holds its coconut

Furfrou

I am a fan of sassy dog. I like how it has a lot of different forms but they don't actually affect gameplay. Sometimes little things like that are nice.

Parasect

I don't mind it, but a lot of people around me are flaunting it so it hasn't been on my good side recently.

Piplup

I don't like it because it has the cutesy type of cuteness. I really like Prinplup though and Empoleon is kool too.

Noctowl

its an adorable owl, love it
makes so much funny and adorable animations in Refresh

Salazzle

back when the prospect of a corgi pokemon was still a rumor, I was like "wow, I really don't care what this thing looks like, because I know I won't like it". But when I saw its design for the first time, I actually thought it was kind of cute, with its silly li'l face. It's a twinkie with adorable stubby legs. It's not my favorite galar pokemon, but I do like it. I have a feeling its evolution won't look as good though.

impidimp

It's goofy cute; kinda reminds me of a Miniblin from Wind Waker. It also gets a nice Dark/Fairy typing too, which compliments its nature as a mischievous imp pretty well. It's probably my favorite of all the Galarian Pokemon that's currently known. I hope its evos, if it does have 'em, could keep this up.

Phantump

Took me a while to like
Now its in high favorites

Rowlett

even if super overrated and the main mascot... I still love that electric cute mouse
might not be my top favorites - felines and Eevees over take it for me
cute, fun to draw, and fun to look at, easy name to remember
makes such adorable animations in Refresh

Fennekin

to me looks so ugly
not sure what is it about it I don't like at all
entire evolution I dislike

Bellasome

you misspelled its name pretty badly...
I quite like bellossom. I used to like neither it or vileplume, but eventually I came to appreciate vileplume, and later on, bellossom. I think what made me first appreciate it was seeing how awesome its shiny form was; it looks very pretty. Lately I've come to appreciate bellossom in general, not just its shiny form, it's just a very pretty pokemon. I like how it essentially has no legs.

vanilluxe

Back
Top Bottom