• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Its one of my Pokemon I really do hate by design that isn't a bug
along with it's evolved form, super low on favorites - so annoying

Finneon

I love it! Unlike many deep-sea glowing creatures, it looks very cute. Always wanted one but it's not a great battler and I didn't know where to find it in Platinum.

Mantyke

Why does it even exist. Like, I don't hate it, and the mechanic is sorta interesting. But, why though. I'd rather have kept the Remoraid in Mantine's armpits than take it away.

Octillery.

it's cool. The cannon motif is fun, and it's interesting how it evolves from a fish. I can't help but feel that it is a bit plain, though. Its design could definitely benefit by having some stuff added to it, possibly by making it look more like a cannon or tank.

sliggoo

Last edited:
It looks a bit creepy but also cute (much, much cuter than Goomy which I personally cannot stand) at the same time. One of my favourite middle evolution stages. Goodra is cool too.

White Meowstic?

I only like it - looks fluffy
not as fluffy or good looking as foxes
not sure why so many all of a sudden love it

Alolan Ninetales

The only reason I care for it is because of its typing. Otherwise I really just find it eh at best.

Slugma

Last edited:
Dislike
Too strange and ugly looking design to me at least
Like the typing

Maractus

It's a cool mantis based Pokémon which becomes even better after a trading process while holding a certain item.
Too bad its 3DS model is pretty terrible.

Swellow?

love it
my second favorite bird in the Pokemon world
such awesome feather design, species its based on, one of my favorites for sure
few times I used in a team, did so well
so funny reactions in Refresh

Morelul

I don't have any positive or negative feelings for Gengar, so therefore I am neutral.

Venonat

its a bug... not for me
on my hated side for sure

Comfey

Back
Top Bottom