• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

MegaPod

Hail Hydreigon
Reaction score
A pleasingly cute Mythical in both of its forms! I only wish there were a way to have it not always default to Aria so it could be a bit more versatile.

Drifblim

Kiriketsu

Reaction score
I think Drifblim looks adorable. Ghost/Flying is a beautiful type combination and this cute phantom depicts it quite well. I also like a lot its movepool, Aftermath ability and HP amount which evidently gives it a remarkable bulkiness.

Dodrio ...

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Not a fan. It looks cool and all but I would be lying if I said it didn't sort of freak me out as a child.\

Next Pokémon: Cherubi

Kiriketsu

Reaction score
Glameow looks sleek and I think it's one of the cutest cat Pokémon out there. That spring tail is a really well done characteristic.

Scizor ...

Prince Enos

Prince of arendale
Reaction score
Way too clunky looking. His color scheme hurts my eyes also.
Gardevoir?

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Gardevoir love love love all four Evos in the line are good. Gardevoir is so elegant and they protecc!

Um spoilers but this Pokémon ruined the line IMO

Mamoswine?

colours

ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
Reaction score
it's ok, I think. I don't feel particularly strongly about it, but I don't dislike it, either

Tyranitar

Kiriketsu

Reaction score
I love Tyranitar. It's an evil, threatening tyrant made of stone and the whole evolutionary chain is really well done. I'd stick with the original Tyranitar, however, as Mega Tyranitar is just ugly. Also, Unnerve any day of the week for me.

Raichu ...

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I love Tyranitar. It's an evil, threatening tyrant made of stone and the whole evolutionary chain is really well done. I'd stick with the original Tyranitar, however, as Mega Tyranitar is just ugly. Also, Unnerve any day of the week for me.

Raichu ...
Tyranitar is also an absolute beast on Pokémon Go for me. It's actually the first Pseudo Legendary I got too in PoGo. Love that mon and would always be my go-to. Cheers!

Kiriketsu

Reaction score
Tyranitar is also an absolute beast on Pokémon Go for me. It's actually the first Pseudo Legendary I got too in PoGo. Love that mon and would always be my go-to. Cheers!
Sounds cute. What's the Lapras reaction for anyway?

MegaPod

Hail Hydreigon
Reaction score
It’s a literally and figuratively cool snowflake Pokémon that freezes things with its mustache. I like it!

Barbaracle