• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

my favorite ghost type, well part ghost
its the only that actually looks terrifying for its type

Mew

I love it. It's an adorable little teary-eyed fish that can summon more of its kind to become a giant demon of the sea. It's just a shame that something with 620 base stat total is only good under trick room.

misdreavus

Underwhelming, personally the only saving grace is the comedy aspect in the anime, and even thats a bit annoying.

Clawitzer

I like the whole big claw thing. A unique design. With that being said, he's nowhere near among my favorite Pokemon.

Delphox

Up there with Misdreavous as one of the cutest Ghost types. I love it, would keep one as a pet. The fact that it feeds of grudge being portrayed positively (as it makes people slowly let go of said grudges) is also an interesting concept.

Azelf

Back
Top Bottom