• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its alright looking like most ice types

Braixen

its alright looking like most ice types

Braixen
I don't hate Braixen. It's probably my least favorite of its evolutionary line (Fenniken is a sweetie and Delphox is neat), but it's my favorite out of all the middle forms of the Kalos starters (Quilladin is a weird, gawky middle stage between two solid looking Pokémon, and I genuinely forget Frogadier exists sometimes). The stick in its tail is weird though. I think if it looked more like the magic wand/broomstick/torch it seems to function as Braixen wouldn't get quite as much hate. It's also pretty fun in Pokken.

Bouffalant

(I love Braixen the way it is, my most favorite of all middle evolutions, tied first with Torracat, no hate only love from me)
looks nice, and thick for the winter terrains

Glaceon

looks funny, do like it

Heliolisk

I love both it and Trevenant to the point where I'd actually take them over Decidueye. The stat differences between its Small and Super sizes mean I can use those individuals in different ways for battling, which is a big draw to me.

Escavalier?

I like it.

Xerneas
I'm a fan. I generally like deer Pokémon, but Xerneas is in a tier of its own. The perfect representative for the new Fairy Type. Not certain why it needs the Neutral Mode though, even for lore purposes.

Doduo

I slightly like the metal durian. It has a cool, interesting design. Super annoying to battle against, though. Maybe I should train one so I'm the one pissing people off instead of the other way around.

quagsire

For something based on something so scary as a scorpion fly, Gligar's a real cutie.

Registeel

Back
Top Bottom