• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Number 6
Reaction score
I somewhat like vespiquen. She's a bee queen with a somewhat intimidating aura. It's a shame that her typing doesn't fit her playstyle at all; she's a defensive pokemon, but bug/flying is a horrible defensive typing. She should have been bug/poison. She even learns toxic by level up.

sirfetch'd

Fluffy Wuffy Whimsicott
Reaction score
I really wish there had been a Galarian Farfetch'd to ease us into Sirfetch'd's pure Fighting typing. I get what they were going for - the Farfetch'd essentially gets knighted for its service in battle, thus gaining the Fighting typing, and since none of the other regions have any sort of knight system that's why Farfetch'd can't evolve anywhere else, and that thanks to Gallade, the Swords of Justice, and Chesnaught there's precedent for knights being Fighting-type, but still nothing in the lore they've announced so far that says that it can't fly. Fighting/Flying is a really solid type combo and I've really wanted it to expand beyond Hawlucha, so I'm admittedly a little bummed to see it just be Fighting, and I think that typing would have made more sense coming from a regular Normal/Flying Farfetch'd. That said I think it's a really neat touch that Sirfetch'd's shield is just the top of it's leek (notice the diagonal cuts along the tops of the leek and the shield).

Spoink

*trick or treat* Vee!
Reaction score
looks so terrible for me, Tepig much cuter piggie :LOL:

Umbreon

Reaction score
I love Umbreon. Loved it since the day my Eevee ended up evolving at night in Gold instead of the day when I was trying to get an Espeon. I really like its design a lot.

Espeon

The Teleporter
Reaction score
I like most of the eeveelutions, and Leafeon is included in those I like, although much lower than the rest, out of the ones I like it's close to the bottom.

Jolteon

Reaction score
Never cared for it, and probably never will.

Milotic

Number 6
Reaction score
I admire its elegance to some degree or another, but I don't really care about it. Dragonair is a fellow beautiful sea serpent, and I prefer it to milotic.

stunfisk

Fluffy Wuffy Whimsicott
Reaction score
One of those Pokémon that's insanely useful and important in competitive but completely forgettable outside of that sphere.

Meditite

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
I think it’s a really cool spiky durian buddy! This one NPC’s Ferrothorn was the bane of a streak I had going in the Battle Tree once, but that makes me want even more to train one myself someday!
Bleh. It looks like some weird diapered thing.

Klinklang

Number 6
Reaction score
it sucks. So hard. It's literally just gears with stupid faces on them. Wow, so creative.

makuhita

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
It’s super adorable, and definitely one of my favorite Fighting types just for that reason. I also like how it’s a sort of visual pun, whether or not by intention; it’s literally a punching bag. Now when will I get a shiny one in Go? My family members keep getting lucky with it but not me...

Charjabug

*trick or treat* Vee!
Reaction score
I don't like bugs of any kind... really hate it's design

Incineroar

Chaos is apart of a complete breakfast!
Reaction score
the worst of the Alola final forms, big disappointment. litten was cute.

Golett

The Teleporter
Reaction score
Disliked, just not a massive fan of it, doesnt do anything for me I guess.

Cofagrigus