• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

PRAISE HELIX

Really tho, overused meme aside, nothing that really stands out about it. It's kinda cute, I heard its evo is pretty strong (idk myself, I always pick Kabuto. Looks way more badass), and it had some funny moments in anime. That's all.

How about a Crobat next?

I don't care for any galarian forms, so this one is not favored.

Rapidash

I like it but I prefer Ponyta (which is one of my biggest favorites) and I think it’s a shame that it was our only unicorn in Pokémon until a few days ago (not that Rapidash is a bad unicorn, I just wish we had more unicorn lines). I’ve been waiting for it to get something new that would turn it into a pegasus since Mega Evolution became a thing and I’m greatly looking forward to see it’s Galarian form. I also wish to use it one day in a Platinum playthrough.

Fletchling

Last edited:
I have nothing against Fletching besides the fact that it's fully evolved form might be one of my least favourite Gen VI Pokémon thanks to being everywhere in standard competitive play at the time. Fletchling on its own is alright.

Porygon?

I like both regular and Galarian Linoone. Regular Linoone always had a nice design to me (especially those blue eyes) and Galarian Linoone reminds me so much of a badger, I just love it.

Mightyena

Pidove is the most forgettable starter Flying-type to me. I think it's catchable too late. They only made it available after Striaton City so players couldn't have an advantage over Cilan.

Sigilyph

Ugh. I actually enjoy most of the "living item" Pokemon, but this one... not only it doesn't really have much going on in its design, but the sheer fact that its body doesn't just resemble tea, but IS a living, thinking tea that can be drunk alive and which actually encourages you to drink it if it likes you... it grosses me out.

Alolan Raichu

I used to like it a lot, but nowadays I don't care as much about it. It certainly has a lovable silly charm to it and I associate it with miror b., one of the best pokemon characters ever. Fun typing too.

tyrantrum

Back
Top Bottom