• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Acrobatic Crobat

Gone batty.
Reaction score
PRAISE HELIX

Really tho, overused meme aside, nothing that really stands out about it. It's kinda cute, I heard its evo is pretty strong (idk myself, I always pick Kabuto. Looks way more badass), and it had some funny moments in anime. That's all.

How about a Crobat next?

ItalianBaptist

Informed Casual
Reaction score
Cool design but I keep forgetting about it. Might be worth a use in Sword or if I restart Ultra Sun.

Galarian Ponyta

Acrobatic Crobat

Gone batty.
Reaction score
All we know about it right now is its look. Too soon for me to talk about it.

Galarian Weezing

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't care for any galarian forms, so this one is not favored.

Rapidash

TRNatalie

*Flickers lights menacingly*
Reaction score
I like it but I prefer Ponyta (which is one of my biggest favorites) and I think it’s a shame that it was our only unicorn in Pokémon until a few days ago (not that Rapidash is a bad unicorn, I just wish we had more unicorn lines). I’ve been waiting for it to get something new that would turn it into a pegasus since Mega Evolution became a thing and I’m greatly looking forward to see it’s Galarian form. I also wish to use it one day in a Platinum playthrough.

Fletchling

Last edited:

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I have nothing against Fletching besides the fact that it's fully evolved form might be one of my least favourite Gen VI Pokémon thanks to being everywhere in standard competitive play at the time. Fletchling on its own is alright.

Porygon?

TRNatalie

*Flickers lights menacingly*
Reaction score
I like both regular and Galarian Linoone. Regular Linoone always had a nice design to me (especially those blue eyes) and Galarian Linoone reminds me so much of a badger, I just love it.

Mightyena

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
They could’ve gone a better direction when designing a Sliggoo evo. On the one hand, it’s not as cool as its prevos, but on the other hand, I do find it at least more palatable than Dragonite. The TCG helped me like it a bit more. So, I’m cool with it at least.

Klefki

MizuTaipu

A deeper shade of blue
Reaction score
Pidove is the most forgettable starter Flying-type to me. I think it's catchable too late. They only made it available after Striaton City so players couldn't have an advantage over Cilan.

Sigilyph

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
it's quite odd. I appreciate that about it. I guess I slightly care for it.

polteageist

Acrobatic Crobat

Gone batty.
Reaction score
Ugh. I actually enjoy most of the "living item" Pokemon, but this one... not only it doesn't really have much going on in its design, but the sheer fact that its body doesn't just resemble tea, but IS a living, thinking tea that can be drunk alive and which actually encourages you to drink it if it likes you... it grosses me out.

Alolan Raichu

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
A-Raichu is actually super cute and I love it! Sadly, I haven't gotten much of an opportunity to use one as part of any team yet (mostly because I have better Electric Pokemon to work with), but honestly? I like it regardless of that.

Alolan Muk

MunchlaxKing88

In this game, everyone will lose!
Reaction score
A. Muk is one of the regional variants that i like more than the original, along with a. raichu, a. ninetales, g. zigzagoon, and g. ponyta.

Koffing

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
don't really care much for it, sadly. :< i like the constantly happy expression it has, though!

Ludicolo

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I used to like it a lot, but nowadays I don't care as much about it. It certainly has a lovable silly charm to it and I associate it with miror b., one of the best pokemon characters ever. Fun typing too.

tyrantrum