• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

TRNatalie

*Flickers lights menacingly*
Reaction score
I like it, I plan to use one on my team in Pokémon Shield and name it either Turtleman or YIYIYEE!!!

Elecktrike

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
it's terrible. The lucario of gen VII. I hate it with a passion.
since ribombee was skipped, I'll give my opinion on it too

it's not one of my favorite bugs or fairies, but I do slightly like it. It's cute.

sudowoodo

Foxy Vee

ready to nom da cupcake!!
Reaction score
not much in my favorites, other tree-looking Pokemon I love more... such as

Trevenant

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
Eh, I don’t feel too strongly about it. It not being Fairy type is weird. The pun category name and neat ability are pluses though.

Plusle

Dizzard

Reaction score
Eh, I don’t feel too strongly about it. It not being Fairy type is weird. The pun category name and neat ability are pluses though.

Plusle
Not much, it's not the worst pika-clone I guess.

Crustle

MegaPod

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
It’s a pretty cool Bug! The layered cube of rock for a shell looks really nice.

Cryogonal

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
it's possibly the most bizarre looking pokemon there is. So, I think it goes without saying that I like it.

heatmor

Ebail

Reaction score
Ditto is odd to me. I remember there being a big craze when Imposter came out as it made it much more useful than just breeding purposes now. That being said I still generally just use one for breeding purposes. So I guess I like it, at least enough, even if I just almost permanently keep on in the daycare in games.

Sceptile