• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

it's okay. I'm not in love with it, but as a vampire, I'm inclined to like anyfin bat-related. It's a unique pokemon in competitive, too. I wish more stuff was blessed with poison heal

chinchou

I used to really love it, but it looks kinda awkward in the 3D games. It also drops a lot of what makes Wooper so appealing to me. But it's not bad, and I don't dislike it. I appreciate how good it is for something with such average stats too.

Dodrio

I like its masquerade inspiration, and its white rose is badass. I had one in Platinum and performed quite good. Its bouquets look a bit cartoonish the way they are drawn, hopefully in one or two generations when the techonogy advances they get corrected.

Dartrix

Not as cute as Rowlet and not as interesting as Decidueye. An example of an awkward middle stage.

Mega Audino

dhelmise is awesome. Back when the first image of its model was leaked, I thought it was dumb, because I misunderstood it to be just an anchor with a ship wheel attached. However, the way the seaweed makes the illusion of a "mouth" on the anchor, in combination with the compass "eye", is actually quite creative. It's also interesting how the pokemon isn't the anchor itself, but rather the undead seaweed. Its attack animation is the icing on the cake.

drifblim

Much better than the original. I actually quite like it now.

Shuckle

I really like its design. Shuckle I find hard to battle against, I had trouble with Lucy's Shuckle in Emerald.

Sunflora.

One of the worst designs in the series, it's just a mess trying to be a "cool" Dragon. Same goes for Dialga.

Mienshao

Back
Top Bottom