• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Vay

*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
Took me a while
Love it!! great design, ability, and typing

Omastar

unamused
Reaction score
it's so terribad. A sand shark is cool in theory, but the execution is just...bleh. Its design is a mess. There are much, much, much cooler ground-type fish pokemon out there, and there are much, much, much cooler shark pokemon out there.

galarian linoone

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Total KISS ripoff, yet still somehow funny enough to work. At least it's not another Kanto Mon getting the regional variant treatment for a change.

Steelix

There is only one king!
Reaction score
I love the hot air balloon that is Drifblim. I prefer Loon, but still I like this one plenty too.

Glaceon

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Rather adorable, but I wish the 3D models didn’t have it standing on its hind legs by default.

Alolan Exeggutor

unamused
Reaction score
it's outstandingly hilarious, and I love how the coconut on its tail resembles gulpin. Exeggutor was boring until this thing sprung into existence. I really like it. Only complaint I have is that dragon hammer's BP is lower than it should be. Like, its special attack is 20 points higher than its attack, so its signature move should be stronger to help make up for that. Personally, I'd make it a wood hammer clone, with 120 bp and recoil.

golbat

Last edited:

Vay

*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
Kind of liking it
Thanks to a cartoon featuring a hippo

Pyroar. F
(Pyroarness)

unamused
Reaction score
it's not my least favorite pikaclone, but I dislike it

sableye

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
i think it's really cute. =o i dont really feel too strongly about it otherwise, though.

delcatty

There is only one king!
Reaction score
I find Delcatty cute but that's about it. I've never used one so to me it's just kinda there.

Arcanine

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
Awesome tiger doggo and one of my absolute favorite Fire types! Love it and I loved it's depiction in the Detective Pikachu movie.

Bellsprout

Last edited:
unamused
Reaction score
it's nice. It has a design that seems somehow slightly silly. I fondly associate it with sprout tower too. Victreebel is my favorite member of its line, though.

ferrothorn

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
It's alright, not much to say about it.

Magmortar