• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

unamused
Reaction score
it's an option for a sandstorm setter that's not a rock-type, which is neat, but I don't care about it at all. It looked a bit more interesting in gens IV and V, where it was standing in sand, its 3D model makes it exceptionally boring.

polteageist

Bookworm
Reaction score
I think it would have been cooler if it was more of magical lamp rather than a teapot. A teapot feels a little too stereotypically British. Just like how some Alola Pokémon are too Hawaii like Comfey.

Mew

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
Cute in the anime, like it more than it’s evolution.

Chatot

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
hope it gets the same treatment of farfetch'd, love that bird

furret

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
i love the walky boi

gliscor

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
It was a really great way to improve on Misdreavus imo. I love the purple coloration, “hat,” and that cute but sneaky-looking widdle face!

Empoleon

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Not quite as cute as Chimchar or as cool as Infernape, unibrow monkey pretty much exists as the bridge between the two of them. And I’m fine with that.

Vanilluxe

Gone batty.
Reaction score
The regular one is pretty strong, looks somewhat goofy, but otherwise not very memorable. Alolan tall boi on the other hand...

Speaking of tall boios, what do you think about Longcateon Gigantamax Meowth?

Vay

*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
its cute looking, like it

Munchlax

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
It’s so precious! The cutest Mushroom Pokémon yet!

Whirlipede

Vay

*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
so terrible design, evolves from Cryapi (anime ruined it for me)
I'm one of the few that really do hate it

one I love, many hate.... Patrat