• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

breakcore enthusiast
Reaction score
evolves from Cryapi (anime ruined it for me)
huh? togetic envolves from togepi, not cryapi. in fact, cryapi is not even a real pokemon, i googled it up and i found nothing related to pokemon.

pshycotic fuckin squirrel, cool i guess, a bit above par

wooper

Vay

"let's play catch!!"
Reaction score
( @trapped in a inch you probably didn't get it, I always call 'Togepi' Cryapi since in the anime all it did was cry and ruined it for me, really hated its attitude, and also hate its design)

cute looking, not much for me to like at all

Gallade

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
i like gallade

bulbasaur

cute looking, not much for me to like at all
YOU DON'T LIKE THE AXOLOTL BOI? HOW DARE YOU!

( @trapped in a inch you probably didn't get it, I always call 'Togepi' Cryapi since in the anime all it did was cry and ruined it for me, really hated its attitude, and also hate its design)
it was probably a joke.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I love bulbasaur, he's a classic Kanto pokemon that I really adore, mostly because of their attitude and determination.

Chimchar

Vay

"let's play catch!!"
Reaction score
just a candle, not too much into inanimate object based Pokemon
better than bugs and 'humanoids' :LOL:

Snorlax

Gone batty.
Reaction score
Most boring eeveelution. Kinda cute Mozilla Firefox, but doesn't have much going on with its design. Plus it's weak in competitive.

Oddish

Vay

"let's play catch!!"
Reaction score
ughhh... once more... too humanoid looking with a weird deform thing growing on its back
really hate that design - thats just me, I know many love it, I hated that design since I first saw it when it debuted in its gen 3 anime (first my game wasn't until gen 5)

Joltik

Vay

"let's play catch!!"
Reaction score
meh... not much into turtles or tortoises...
I love crocs/gators, lizards and snakes more - in reptile-based Pokemon

Gothita

Winter is here
Reaction score
Really cute, my favorite Electric type line and one of my favorite Bug types! I love how tiny it’s depicted as! It’s so cute and so smol! Ninja’d
I like Squirtle and Wartortle but I find Blastoise to be rather meh. I also don’t like how twisted it’s arms look. Least favorite Kanto starter, sorry Blastoise fans :( Ninja’d again and this time it’s double!
Meh about both

Helioptile

Winter is here
Reaction score
It’s cute. Really like the Sky form. Sadly the anime has soured my feelings towards this mon a bit.

Rockruff

Winter is here
Reaction score
Cute! I like all the fan art with it and Wooloo together.

Growlithe