• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
Cute! One of my favorite Fire types (and Ice types). I actually like Fire Vulpix more than Ninetails (still awesome and elegant but I really like Vulpix’s cute design more). I really wish it got that pre-evolution from the Gold and Silver demo.

Camerupt

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
I like the Phantump line, I think they’re really creative and Phantump is cute. Like it’s shiny too.

Mudsdale

unamused
Reaction score
a tad cute, but overall uninteresting. I love its evolution though. It's annoying how late it evolves, considering how bad its stats are.

starmie

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
starmie is actually one of my favourite water types!! has been for years, really. n.n

dugtrio

unamused
Reaction score
lame bug with a dumb dino face, lurantis is way, way, way cooler.

gigantamax butterfree

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
honestly? im not.... quite sure what to think of it yet. one part of me is kinda eh on it because longcat memes are super old, the other part think it's... ok, i suppose.

alolan sandslash

Vay

User Online
*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
looks cute, like it

Alolan.... Persian

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
ehhhhhh. im sure it has its fans but im not really feelin it. :x

alolan golem

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
A rather creative twist on a pretty cool Pokémon. I dig the beard :3

Archeops

unamused
Reaction score
it's not my favorite fossil pokemon, but it's a fairly nice design and I appreciate it. It flies so erratically in generation VI onwards, which only makes me like it more. Its high base stats combined with defeatist gives it an interesting achilles heel aspect that, unlike many other people, I'm not actually opposed to. I think it's fair, and it's not fucked over as hard as, say, regigigas or to a lesser extent slaking.

stunfisk

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
I like it’s design and I like the Three Musketeers theme going on with this group. Other than that I find it kind of forgettable.

Mudsdale

Vay

User Online
*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
It's ok
Not something for me

Xatu