• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Spiky Electrifying Doggo
Reaction score
Cute! One of my favorite Fire types (and Ice types). I actually like Fire Vulpix more than Ninetails (still awesome and elegant but I really like Vulpix’s cute design more). I really wish it got that pre-evolution from the Gold and Silver demo.

Camerupt

Spiky Electrifying Doggo
Reaction score
I like the Phantump line, I think they’re really creative and Phantump is cute. Like it’s shiny too.

Mudsdale

kurebā
Reaction score
a tad cute, but overall uninteresting. I love its evolution though. It's annoying how late it evolves, considering how bad its stats are.

starmie

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
starmie is actually one of my favourite water types!! has been for years, really. n.n

dugtrio

kurebā
Reaction score
lame bug with a dumb dino face, lurantis is way, way, way cooler.

gigantamax butterfree

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
honestly? im not.... quite sure what to think of it yet. one part of me is kinda eh on it because longcat memes are super old, the other part think it's... ok, i suppose.

alolan sandslash

Vay

User Online
*biting and scratching*
Reaction score
looks cute, like it

Alolan.... Persian

ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
Reaction score
ehhhhhh. im sure it has its fans but im not really feelin it. :x

alolan golem

Flagitiously Floofy
Reaction score
A rather creative twist on a pretty cool Pokémon. I dig the beard :3

Archeops

kurebā
Reaction score
it's not my favorite fossil pokemon, but it's a fairly nice design and I appreciate it. It flies so erratically in generation VI onwards, which only makes me like it more. Its high base stats combined with defeatist gives it an interesting achilles heel aspect that, unlike many other people, I'm not actually opposed to. I think it's fair, and it's not fucked over as hard as, say, regigigas or to a lesser extent slaking.

stunfisk

Spiky Electrifying Doggo
Reaction score
I like it’s design and I like the Three Musketeers theme going on with this group. Other than that I find it kind of forgettable.

Mudsdale

Vay

User Online
*biting and scratching*
Reaction score
It's ok
Not something for me

Xatu